𝟬𝟮𝟬

K͙Y͙M͙A͙N͙J͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"You gotta stop doing that shit kymani

"You gotta stop doing that shit kymani." Lani sighed sitting down on the bed.

"I know mami I'm sorry." Kymani mumbled lowering his head.

"It's okay baby come here, I missed you." Lani smiled as mani walked over to her sitting under before laying his head on her chest.

"I missed you too I'm sorry for how I acted the other day mami i know you love the things I do for you." Mani vented.

"It's okay baby and I'm glad you realize I mean no harm." Lani pouted in awe at how beautiful he looked.

"Did you go get your eyebrows done." Lani mugged.

"Yea my sisters came to visit couple days ago forced me to go get them down with them.

"Awww how cute I love stuff like that." Lani cheesed rubbing her hands through his hair.

"Shii really gay ion like it." He mumbled trying to hide his head.

"Boyyy I like it so ion see the problem." She laughed grabbing his head back up.

Mani stared at her as she grabbed his head to face her.

"You so pretty mami you know that?" He asked smiling.

"Yes kymani you tell me every day baby." She smiled rubbing his face.

"You need yo pussy ate just cause you pretty." He cheesed grabbing his tank top putting it over his head.

"Nah you just wanna eat it for the fun of it." She laughed shaking.

"You know me so well pretty girl." He laughed.

"You ready baby?" She asked looking down at him.

"I want to be in control this time Lani." He looked up at her lowkey unsure.

"Opp okay so your thing den boo." She smiled loving the change.

He kissed down her exposed stomach, watching Lani look down at him with lustfull eyes.

Kissing all the way down to her covered euphoria he slowly grabbed her Victoria's Secret panties sliding them off in a instant.

He looked down his mouth watering at the mango smell that flowed under his nose, he knew that was a her scented mango scrub because he seen her use it all the time.