𝟬𝟬𝟴

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Oh my gosh daddy no why are you like this I don't want to hear that

"Oh my gosh daddy no why are you like this I don't want to hear that." Lani disgustingly spoke.

"Man you calling while me and yo mama was tryna get it in." He rolled his eyes through the phone.

"You know what goodbye cause you is nasty." She laughed hanging up.

Grabbing the bags off her bed Lani went through each bag he bought her some more things after she got home from her meeting.

It was LV bags, bath & bodyworks , Nike , Gucci , Charlotte Russe, and pandora bags.

"Nigga lowkey went shopping in this bitch fr." She laughed to herself going through the bags looking at the stuff she wanted to buy for herself still wondering how he was figuring this stuff out.

Getting a call from tiny Lani dropped the beg she had in her hand to pick up and her phone and answer the call.

"Hello, you got a miniature meet and greet tomorrow at the club people are basically gonna pay just to be party with you." Tiny quickly spoke.

"Dam girl why you talking so fastttt."

"Cause I done had a very busy day today I'm so tired bestie come rub my feet."

"Oh no behbeh ion touch feet nii I don't know what you on." she jerked her head back.

"Bitch and this why I be wanting to beat yo ass cause don't play with me."

"My feet is the fuck pretty." Tiny continued.

"See you doing to much don't get popped." Lani mugged the screen going through more of the bags.

"What's all that noise what you doing." She asked Lani.

"Going through these bags this man done bought me some more stuff chile." She huffed.

"It's giving sugar baby and you ain't even giving him no sugar." Tiny laugh making Lani laugh to at her wording.

"I knowwww it's so sweet though really wish I can meet him and thank him in person though." She pouted.

"Oh bitch no what if he's a fat white man, you can't fuck that nasty shit." Tiny spoke seriously causing Lani to laugh picking up the phone.

"No he's not I been talking to him he's definitely black, and skinny he was at the mall yesterday at my last meet and greet but he ran when I came to speak." Lani stated getting up off her bed.

Walking into the bathroom she propped the phone up on the counter taking off her clothes but leaving on her undergarments.

"And when was you gone tell me you been talking to the mysterious man, girl do you not love me no more am I just supposed to not know these things." Tiny put her hand on her chest faking hurt.

"Your so dramatic I swear I need to sign you up for acting classes." Lani shook her head chuckling.

"I'll be a good acter annit they would love my lil thick ass." She stuck her tongue out shaking her ass in the camera a lil bit.

"Never mind they ain't gone want you if you doing that ghetto shit." Lani shocked her head with her hand on her hip.

"Nah you just a hater I can't believe it... my own bestie hating on me wowwww." Tiny huffed pouting making Lani laugh once more.

" Tiny huffed pouting making Lani laugh once more

"Hey ty." Lani smiled at him walking up to him to give him a hug before waving at everybody.

"Not yo lil broke ass having a house party and what not." Tiny mugged him walking in behind Lani.

"Ain't I told you not to bring this heffa." Ty rolled his eyes pointing at Lani.

"You know she got my location right she was gone come regardless." She laughed at how angry Ty looked at her for being tiny.

"Anyways hey yall my name Lani this tiny we ty bestfriends." Lani spoke to everybody them introducing themselves.

"Lani, heffa." "This Rico, kaya, and Tony." Ty introduced everyone.

"Ain't you that famous influencer yo name like Dalani or some you on the front page of true religion right now." Rico snapped his finger pointing at Lani making her smile and nod.

"She aint famous she just known." Kaya snapped at him rolling her eyes.

"Nigga do you see how many followers she got she ain't no "known" she famous." Tony mugged Kaya.

"Yeah my bestie famous, what's your name again? Cake? Keisha?" Tiny faked forgot.

"It's Kaya boo." She fakely smiled at tiny Lani sighing before sitting back in her seat already knowing what was about to happen.

"Bitch don't boo me df ty who is this weird ass bitch." Tiny snapped at him pointing at kaya.

"Uhh who are you calling a bitch? Hoe don't play with me." Kaya stood up.

"See i stayed in my seat but bitch I feel like you rolling up on me now so wassup." Tiny jumped up Rico pulling his phone out.

"Omg tiny calm down please this is not the time nor day." Lani jumped up right after her getting infront of her.

"Yeah listen to yo lil scary ass friend bitch." Kaya continued to get buck being that tiny was being held back by Lani.

Lani tried to hold her back some more but as soon as kaya finished her sentence tiny was flying across the table.