𝟬𝟭𝟱

K͙͙Y͙͙M͙͙A͙͙N͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

ஐஐஐஐஐஐK͙͙Y͙͙M͙͙A͙͙N͙͙I͙ G͙O͙L͙D͙E͙N͙

"Mami." Mani tapped on lani's shoulder multiple times as her phone kept buzzing in their sleep.

Lani stretched from out her sleep mani still sucking on her titty.

She patted around for her phone grabbing it from up under him she unlocked it multiple notifications popping up.

"Omg." Lani through her hand over her mouth trying to fight the tears that were threatening to fall from her face.

"What? What's wrong mami why are you crying?" Mani jumped up grabbing her face Almost immediately.

"Kymani look... I-".

Kymani grabbed the phone reading the shade room post of Dalani he swiped over and zoomed in staring at the zoomed in picture of her neck.

"I'm not reading the comments like at all I already have enou-." She was cut off by kymani embracing her in a hug.

"Please don't cry pretty girl it's not that bad." He stuttered figuring it was all his fault.

He grabbed her phone deleting the app just for today he was gonna quickly plan something and get her mind off it.

"Look at me mami." He raised from her shoulder Lani looking up at him.

"We're gonna go out im gonna get your mind off things okay?" He stared in assurance Lani shaking her head yes making a smile plaster on mani's face.

"You look good as fuck mami." Mani groaned as he closed the door behind her walking to the other side of the car.

"Thank you baby boy, thank you for taking me out to I really appreciate it." She smiled at him.

"Stop looking at me like that Dalani." Mani moved in his seat a quiet groan leaving his mouth.

"Like what? How am I looking at you?" Lani smirked reaching over the console.

Rubbing her hands over his hardon she slowly kissed behind his ear dragging small pecks towards his collarbone.

Mani's breath hitched as his hands gripped the wheel Lani continued to tease him as they pulled into the malls parking lot.

Both of them got out the car walking to connect their hands before entering the food court.

"Where you wanna go first mami." Mani asked lowly he hated crowded paces.

"You okay ?" She asked noticing the softer tone.

"Yes." He smiled them walking into journey's. "You look like you would like those mami." He pointed at the pink crocs dressed in silver chains.

"You righttttt omg their so cute." Lani spoke in awe as she picked them up.

"Aye? can we get these in a size 6 in women's." Mani yelled over to the only worker in the store causing Lani to pop him on the arm as the worker grabbed the shoe and walked to the back.

"That's so rude kymani. You don't speak to people like that." She pouted pointing her finger.

"She work here annit that's her job." Mani scrunched his face up in confusion.

"But still mani you don't talk to people like that okay." She said softening her tone seeing he was genuinely confused.

"Ihht myb mami." He opened his arms out for her, her happily walking into them.

"You always smell so good." He groaned in her neck the worker walking back out with her size.

"Thank you bby." She laughed walking up to the register mani right behind her with his stack already out.

He slid an $100 dollar bill on the counter telling her to keep the change grabbing the bag for Lani.

Both them walked out the store hand in hand before walking into Gucci.

"That's cute." She pointed at a brown Gucci tote bag mani walking up to it grabbing it before walking to a worker.

"Can yall put this on the counter?" He asked the short lady infront of him her shaking her head yes before grabbing the bag.

"All I said was it was cute kymani ." She laughed at him before walking up to a matching pair of slides.

"And you gone get it." He replied grabbing the slides the lady coming over to grab them and sit them on the counter too.

"You know youn gotta buy everything I have my own money boo." She pouted turning to face him his eyes going up from her butt to her face in the instant.

"I know mami but save yo money as long as you with me my money is your money and your money is your money." He smiled show casing his diamonds he had put in recently.

" He smiled show casing his diamonds he had put in recently