𝟬𝟬𝟲

D͙͙A͙͙L͙͙A͙͙N͙͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

Lani groaned stirring in her sleep her eyes popped opens at the bright sun shining in her room

"That's bitch." She mumbled knowing it was tiny she looked around her room nothing tiny stuff gone meaning she probably left.

Lani remembered everything they did last night it was there first time doing it but it also wasn't constant.

She got out of her bed walking into her connected bathroom going to relieve herself.

Flushing the toilet she got up grabbing her electric tooth brush and the tooth paste pouring some on then turning the sink on wetting the tooth paste a little before brushing her teeth

Lani brushed her teeth for a while rinsing her tooth brush off setting it down and walking back into the room she grabbed her phone off the table seeing 3 messages.

BESTIE❤️‍🔥.
Yes bitch i left the curtain open and what.
Sent 2 hrs ago.

Mother🥰.
When are you coming to visit.
Sent 1 hour ago.

Photographer.
Sent 5 images
Sent 4 hours ago.

She laughed at tiny's messegse before a call flashed on her screen she declined the unknown number but then it called again making her answer.

"Hello?" She spoke softly.

"I don't like what i saw last night mami." The voice spoke. Lani scrunched her face up in confusion.

"And who is this again?" She asked sitting on her bed the phone still to be ear.

"You liked to gifts mami i made sure i got them t your liking." The voice spoke again.

The accent turned Lani on she pushed her legs together slightly before responding.

"So your the one who bought me the car and the bag?" She asked more to herself.

"Mhm." The person hummed on the phone.

"Why didn't you just talk to me like a regular person." She laughed.

"I don't want you to meet me I just want to spoil you first." He mumbled. Lani felt his tone shift sadly she felt like she said something wrong she decided to change the topic.

"I like the gifts there very sweet thank you." She smiled.

"You welcome mami if you want more i can get you more stuff." He responded quickly as if he wanted her to ask him to buy more things.

"Oh no that's fine I'm okay with everything you got me I don't need anything more." She replied not wanting to continue to use this person.

"I don't really care im going to still buy you stuff." He stated.