13. Sweet Release

Starlight / Aegon Targaryen out now!

Rieka woke wrapped in warmth. Tywins breath on her neck his arm cradled around her.

Her hips adjusted back into him and she felt his morning boner stabbing through his pants willing and begging for entrance.

She closed her eyes ready for sleep to overtake her when she felt tywins grip tighten around her. His lips brushed against her shoulder. He dragged his hand up her arm fiddling with the strap of her dress. Tugging it down he kissed along her shoulder blade.

Rieka bit down on her bottom lip drawing it into her mouth. His hand moved so slowly it sent shivers through her. He cupped her breast through the thin fabric of her nightgown while kissing gently along her neck.

She kept her eyes closed but he knew she was awake. His hand traveled down her stomach and her hand followed his grazing his thumb with her pinky.

"Rieka." He whispered kissing along the shell of her ear. She wrapped her foot around his ankle shifting her hips. His hand traveled up her thigh fingering the hem of her panties. His touch so finger light on her thighs as he trailed up and down.

Rieka put her hand on his and he stopped moving. She sucked in a deep breath dragging his fingers up again. Tywin breathed her in kissing her neck again. Biting gently at the soft sensitive flesh. She slid his hand up to her wet pantie soaked cunt.

"Dripping." Tywin rasped in her ear. She reached back for him as his hand slid into her panties. Dipping his long skilled fingers into her.

She gasped, eyes fluttering, who was she? letting basically a stranger finger fuck her. Oh, right he was her husband.

This was normal things husbands and wives did. But there not a normal union, they were supposed to be enemies, she was a traitor after all, but she wasnt. The Lannisters were. He pulled her hips back into him snaking his fingers into her tight cunt. Rieka sucked in a tight breath. This was fine, this was normal, this was... why did like this? She shouldnt. What would sansa think if she found out that he sister was willingly and- enjoying- not those words would never leave her lips.

Tywin rolled her onto her back and stared down at her. Rieka's eyes searched his before he dipped down, his mouth sucking at her exposed breast, his hands fumbling with the rest of her dress.

"Where is she?" Sansa questioned.

"I dont know..." Tyrion answered.

"You follow her around like a puppy, or a kitten." Sansa countered. "How do you not know?"

"I'm not her keeper." Tyrion hissed. Sansa pouted turning her cheek. "Maybe we take this time to get to know each other, we are stuck with each other." Tyrion offered with a shrug. Sansa got up however, marching away. "I wanted Rieka too you know!" Tyrion shouted after her. "So I'm sorry for both our sakes that my father isnt far, far away!"

Tywin doesn't push in right away. Instead, he lets his fingers glaze against riekas slick cunt, coating himself in her potent arousal. Rieka heard him groan under his breath against her before he sliped two fingers inside her. Desire pools in her stomach at the feel of him filling him. It built as he moved his fingers inside her, alternating between curling and scissoring her toes curled at his touch as her hips bucked up to meet him.

His opposite hand moved to her ass so he could hike her higher, plunging her deeper on his fingers, pulling her flush against his body. She moaned at the new position, his fingers hitting her at just the right spot, hee orgasm building faster than before as her eyes flutter shut.

"More," rieka commanded. Tywin was too happy to oblige.

Tyrion didn't like this one bit. Sansa- if one could believe it with how tyrion thought he was going to marry rieka one day - hated it more. They were the enemy and rieka was late for tea. Something bad must have happened. Sansa had to go check on her but instead of hearing moans and groan and complaining from her usually bossy sister she heard moans. That was even more terrifying.

"Heavens." Rieka gasped, clawing at Tywin's backside. A thin layer of sweat coated her skin as the moved, it didnt have to be love but it was something. Something that could grow into more. Her thighs wrapped around his hips keeping him close as he pounded into her. His arms shook with his release and he fell into her, unable to move away her limbs wrapped tightly around him.