28. Deciet

Cowboy like me / Aemond Targaryen / Mitch Rapp out now!

Rieka stared up at the clouds and sighed. She wished her family was here. She was going to have a baby and she missed them so much. She wanted this baby to know his family. To know how much he was loved by all the starks of Winterfell. She wondered if Sansa was still alive. Rieka felt a wave of calm rush over her as she smiled up at the sky before Tywin came a gentle hand on her back.

"that's a nice smile." Tywin remarked kissing her. "You feeling good?"

"I am actually." Rieka agreed leaning into his touch. 

Rieka waddled, she no longer walked, she waddled places.

"Tywin," She groaned out. "I'm a melon!"

" a beautiful melon." he agreed.

" what are you doing what's wrong?" She demanded.

" I'm fine nothings wrong." Tywin countered. He never wanted to worry for these days. He was always worried about her and her condition and the baby.

But she saw his frontier. He was calm on the surface but his heel bounced on the ground under the table.

" you are jittery and you're never jittery. What's going on?" she countered moving towards him. The brush of her protruding stomach grazed his desk as she got to side. She put a hand on his bouncing knee and it stopped as he met her gaze.

" talk to me I'm your wife that is my duty to listen to all your bullshit." she half teased. He smiled softly back at her.

"You know about ser loras."

" of course I do our our daughter has been thoroughly pleased with his imprisonment." Rieka agreed

" well his trial is today and I feel as hand of the king I must go, but I really don't want to deal with tyrells and I feel like we just had a trial after all and I'm so bored of them already."

" yes because the last trial was filled with lies and deceit. So clearly, this trial will be similar." Rieka agreed. " you know that a good family protects each other now I'm not saying that our children are good children because I was there for the trial and I know they're not at least our daughter and you were both monsters during that trial and you didn't treat your youngest unfair.- but a good family protects each other especially in times of trouble like now for the tyrells." She reminded tywin.

" so the trial is going to be useless, because the queen will lie for her brother to get him out of there." Tywin agreed.

" we all know the truth-some more truth than others." she added vaguely thinking of jaime and cersei. Their little secret. " I'm just saying our time would be better spent in bed."

" I couldn't agree with you more." Tywin assured her.

" but we're going to go anyways." she realized.

" then afterwards, I will give you a massage..." tywin offered already rubbing at her shoulders. " draw you up in nice warm bath, some candles, I won't even judge you if you eat a whole carrot cake."

" don't let me eat a whole carrot cake." she countered honestly " I will have the biggest tummyache, and I already have a tummyache, a constant tummyache in fact." she touched her stomach. " I can't wait for this stomachache to get out... I can't wait to meet him."

🍰

Rieka we're still licking her lips from frosting when they made it to the trial. First she had to pee and then she was hungry and then she had to pee again and she had to finish her cake as they walked. Tywin from running into things until they got to their spot. She smiled back at him as he offered her chair and sat down beside her, kissing her cheek

''You are and according to the law of the seven neither Kings nor queens are exempt from testimony at a holy inquest.' The high sparrow reminded her. Margaery looked between Cersei, Tommen and her grandmother. Oleana sat back down as Margaery stood up sitting in front of them all. Rieka sat in the back beside Jaime and Tywin. Tywin stroked his hand over her thigh, she leaned into tywins touch. At least he did one thing right. If Cersei was going to do this whole ruse to get out of marrying loras than so be it. At least he got Jaime out of the guard and he would be lining up matches as soon as this nasty business was done with. Rieka turned to him yawning.

''How do you respond to these charges against your brother?'

''They are lies.'' margaery declared.

''all of them?''

''all of them.' Margaery confirmed

''Queen Margaery... In the presence of the gods do you swear that your brother is innocent of these charges against him to the best of your knowledge?''

"Yes. I swear it."

"Well that was interesting." Rieka remarked.

" That was an utter waste of time." Tywin corrected.

"What does the faith do to their prisoners?" Rieka pondered. "I mean they work for God so what? Preach bible verses at them?"

"Dont worry darling it is not our concern."

" I know that I'm just curious because you know I'm a good girl and I never get in trouble." She purred.

" good girl you say?"

" well, I did once tell my brother that good girls are bad girls just haven't been caught yet, but seeing that you're my husband, I think we can pretend..."

" I know you're a bad girl in disguise?" Tywin teased kissing her.  She smiled up at him. She never realized how much she liked a tall man. How much she liked looking up to him how much she liked his lips as they descended upon her.