Chapter Eight - Olivia's POV

In the end I chose to wear black skinny jeans and a pink tropical floral crop top. I walk up the pathway with Tyler to Cara's house and it looks creepy in the dark. I wonder what it looks like in the day; it doesn't look like most houses. The music is raging inside that I can hear it from outside and when I open the door it is so crowded. "Wow, I really didn't expect this many people to be here," I observe all the people in the house. "Come on," Tyler grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd and we get to the refreshments table. He looks at what is on the table, deciding what to get, "Do you want," but I cut him before he can finish, "Hold on," I walk over to where I spot Ellie and Alex dancing and flirting with guys. I give them a look as if to say hey and pull them away from the guys. "I wasn't sure you guys were going to turn up,"

"Yeah, same to you," Alex says.

"You didn't look to enthusiastic about it in class," Ellie chimes in.

"Yeah well, Tyler convinced me to go," I nod my head in his direction. Ellie sighs. Alex hits her lightly on the arm, "Ellie!"

"Sorry, he's just so muscular, and his eyes are so blue and they're, and his hair is so, and, and, he's perfect,"

"Ellie!" Alex snaps her fingers in front of Ellie's eyes as she stares out into the distance in his direction.

"Sorry Liv," she says blushing.

"I should probably get back," I start to head back.

"Say hi to him for me!" Alex scolds Ellie for saying this.

I head back over to Tyler. He is holding a drink in his hand. "I didn't know what you wanted,"

"Nah, that's fine, I'm not really thirsty,"

He looks a bit confused and creeped out,"Hey, is Ellie ok, she looks a little, um," I look over at her and she has snapped back into gazing at Tyler. I laugh a little, "Ah yeah, she says hi," He nods a little, "Right," I take his spare hand and pull him away into the crowd of people to dance. People are jumping all around us to the beat of the music and we are pushed right up against each other. The amount of people in here is crazy, basically claustrophobic. Tyler puts his arm around me and I look up at him. He leans down and kisses me. I put my hand on the back of his top to hold him. When we stop our foreheads rest on one another. I move my head so my ear rests on his chest and I hold him with both arms.

About an hour later I head to the toilet. Down a hallway I hear someone talking to someone else. What were you doing there? It sounds random enough anyway. On the way back I hear Aria tell me, you have to tell me at some point! I walk over to the door which is slightly cracked open. I stand there and listen. I work out who's in there with Aria. It's Cara.

"Why won't you tell me why you were there?"

"You never told me why you were there either?"

"What do you expect of me Aria? You know what I'm like! But you, why?"

"Why do you want to know why I was there anyway?"

"People like you don't just hang around in old abandoned warehouses in the middle of the night!"

It suddenly goes quiet and that should have been my queue to move quick but the door opens and I fall in.