Chapter Thirteen - Cara's POV

Waking up the morning after the party I could feel a body tightly pressed into mine. Looking at it I sighed in relief when I saw it was just Danny, he sleeps over a lot. Careful not to wake him up, I slide of the bed before making my way downstairs, stepping over passed out bodies and beer cups. I could hear faint chatter and the smell of pancakes in the kitchen causing my stomach to rumble, I didn't realise I was that hungry. Bounding into the kitchen, everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Whatcha looking at?" I ask looking down at myself to make sure I was wearing pants. I've been known not to do that.

"No, um Cara..." Maddi was cut of by my obnoxious brother Aiden.
"My little sis has been getting some! Look at your neck" Aiden says laughing his ass of and shoving a mirror in my face.

Looking in the mirror I saw that my neck was absolutely covered in hickies. A rainbow of blue, green, yellow and purple decorated my neck.

"What the f$ck!!" I scream, where on earth did those come from?.
"Why are you screaming? God, I was sleeping" Danny says coming down the stairs, having been sleeping in my bed. Did we? Is that why? Eww. No. No way could we of. Yuck.

"Look!" I yell pointing to my neck, shoving it in his face.
"Did you do this last night?" I ask trying to be calm.
"No, ew I was hanging with Ashton before I dropped Aria off at home" he explains.
"Then who...." I was cut of by my phone ringing, upon answering I was met with my answer.

"Thanks for last night babe" Alex purrs into my ear, her voice sending chills down my spine.

"What happened last night?" I ask, not remembering a thing.

"What didn't happen last night?" She asked vaguely.
"Cut the crap Alex"

"That's not what you were telling me last night, last night you begged me not to"

"OMG bye bit$h" By the end of the conversation my cheeks were red and I wanted to crawl under a hole, how could I have touched that? Ew.

"Danny do you have Arias number?" I ask wanting to get my mind of what I just learned.

"Yeah, do you want it?" He asked not really paying attention

"Yeah I plan on asking her out, I think she's just so hot like OMG. I picture us riding on a unicorn into the sunset whilst eating rainbow clouds"

"WHAT?!?" Danny screamed at me, he digs her, I'm going to use that info for my benefit.

"Number" I say snapping my fingers in his face, already pissed off with him before 10:30 in the morning.

"Oh here" he says whilst giving it to me.

"Your kidding right?" He asks unsurely.
"Maybe?" I say, loving the reaction I got out of him.

Making my way back into my room I started texting her, hoping she'll forgive me for last night.

Hey, I got your number from Danny after he dropped you home. Sorry about last night. Cara

I know she won't forgive me but I hope she answers.

Hey, was I really bad last night? What did I do? Btw I don't forgive you but I'm not mad.

She replies almost instantly.

You just danced. Calm down. Chill. I get that your mad. Sorry.

I reply whilst thinking of ways to make it up to her. I found it near impossible to come up with an idea of something I have that she doesn't, her parents are like billionaires or something. It then hits me. Danny. I have Danny. She wants Danny. I'll give her Danny then we'll be cool again. Done, now that that's sorted I grab my bag and run out the door, ready to head to work. Working at my dads shop was great, I got to work on cars and listen to music all day.

Making my way into the shop I saw my dad talking to what I presume to be a new employee as they were wearing the work uniform. I got out of my car and headed inside where I stopped in my tracks upon seeing who was there. How could this of happened?