Chapter Nineteen - Olivia's POV

"I've never ever been kissed," Aria splutters.
"Aw," Cara and I react in synchronisation except Cara has a look in her eye as if she's thinking of something in her head.
"Not even a peck in the cheek," Cara asks.
"No," Aria sighs and bites her lip. "I've never ever had a boyfriend except in year three when I boy 'went out' with me for a week as a dare..."
Everyone just sits there for a minute looking at Aria and thinking about what she said. "Never have I ever laughed until something I was drinking came out of my nose!" Cara blurts out. I look at her, "Really? Never? Ever?" Actually this is a really stupid question to ask, we are playing never have I ever. Cara looks embarrassed and a bit disgusted that I would even ask that.

"Sorry, I know stupid question.." I say covering my face in shame. I peek out through the small gap in between my fingers and Cara starts laughing at me. I roll backwards, both Aria and Cara are laughing now. The quilt under me is soft and snuggly. I lay on my stomach, head on hands and eyes closed. I stay there for a second. I open my eyes, "Lets watch a movie!"

Cara has a variety of movies she brought with her, all of them from a really long time ago. "Wow they are so old," Aria exclaims. "You don't like?" Cara replies a bit sad and disappointed. Aria starts hitting her hands on the bed as a reaction to that, "No, no, I just meant how do you have copies of these, they're from like, ninety years ago at least," Cara perks up a bit, "Yeah I found them in my attic," I crawl over to her and start looking through the movies, Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, E.T., Ghost Busters, The Goonies...... , "Hey wasn't the Breakfast Club like seriously popular back then," I ask.

"Yeah I think so," Cara replies.
"We should watch it," Aria chimes in.

"It's probably why we had them," Cara says getting the movie ready to watch.

We get the quilts and the popcorn ready and watch the movie. My eyes start to droop shut; watching movies at night were never my strong point.

When I wake up the movie is finished and Aria is showing Cara a video. Cara is drinking some water. Obviously she didn't know what she was watching because something catches her off guard. She suddenly spurts the water everywhere and it even comes out of her nose. She laughs hysterically and Aria giggles a bit but then realises Cara's spilt the drink everywhere, "Ew! CARA everything is wet now,"

"Sorry,"

"You're going to have to think of a new never have I ever now," I yawn and fall back to sleep.

............................

My eyes open and my mouth is extremely dry. There is no water in the room, Aria probably moved it after Cara.....anyway I get up to get a drink. It's dark outside of the bedroom, I can hardly see and this place is so big I don't know where to go. I turn down a heap of hallways, I'm really lost now. A hand grabs me and pulls me into a room. The light turns on and it's Cara. "What are you doing?" I quietly yell at her. Before she has time to reply I speak again, "Hang on, how did you find this place?"

"Well I fou... never mind that. You don't nee.. NEVER MIND OK!" she sounds like she doesn't quite know what to say.

I'm scared to what she's going to say, and what she is doing in here. What's happening. The silence is broken. Her arms are crossed.

"We need to talk,"