" Congratulations on your engagement." Avyaan smiled at the couple before him.

Arnav Singh Rajawat smiled back at him warmly.

But Kashvi barely managed a smile, her gaze fixed on Shreyas who stood at a distance, conversing with a family friend.

Kaivalya Dharmadhikari patted his arm with a wide grin, his gaze travelling back to his sister and he sighed.

" Where's Siya?"

" Still in U.S. Where's your fianceé eh?"

Kaivalya sighed.
" Must be around somewhere, definitely on her way to piss my grandfather's cousin sister off. Atya Ajji hates her. I don't understand why."

Shreyas chuckled.
" Probably it's the vibes and her chaotic nature that irks her. Oh there she comes with Meher."

Kaivalya's gaze travelled towards one of the corridors.

Saee was busy giggling her heart out with his youngest sister Kavya and Meher.

Cladded in an emerald green paithani with a heavy gold border, a nath adorning nose, gold jhumkas, a bindi between her brows, bangles and rings adorning her pretty hands, she looked ethereal.

" Should I ask the DJ to play Apsara Aali?" Came Shreyas' playful jab at him.

" Shut up!" Kaivalya groaned, hated being disturbed and caught.

" Someone's in love......Can you feel the love tonightttttt?" Avyaan sang and Kaivalya shot him a glare.

" Busy troubling people Shrey Dada?" A soft voice quipped playfully and heads turned to look at the owner of the voice.

Aranya Jai Mathur stood smiling at the three with a wide smile embedded on her lips.

Avyaan couldn't recognise her, but he knew who she was.

Everyone knew the Mathurs.

And everyone knew Aranya Mathur.

The daughter of Jai Mathur, a Renowned, and an extremely powerful politician and businessman, and the late Shreya Oak Mathur, a big name in the business industry, sole heiress to Ari Corporations and JSM Enterprises, granddaughter of the famous Kashmiri-Marathi actress Kimaya Oak, and Alok Oak, another big shot businessman again, and the newfound information, girlfriend of the Crown Prince of Jodhpur, Agastya Singh Shekhawat.

The name itself was more than enough to terrify people.

" Ari! What a pleasant surprise! Where's your Prince?"

" Not you too." Aranya sighed, frustration etched on her face.
" Every other person I go and greet has only one question to ask me. Where is Agastya? I don't know where he is, I didn't come with him! I came with Mom and Dad."

" Of-course we'd expect to meet him! He's Royalty! This is Arnav Shiv Pratap Rajawat's engagement! He's a Royal! We don't see Royals everyday!"

" Well I do! I live in Rajasthan! And I've met and known far too many Royals."

" And you'll marry one too." Kaivalya nodded and she narrowed her eyes at him.