A/N : I'm on my periods, and I HAD to write fluff, I hope you don't feel as single as much as I did while writing it lmao
(╥﹏╥)

" Chase him chase him! Goddamn it Karan what the hell are you doing?" Avyaan groaned.

" Maanvi must've come. I bet on it." Shreyas' voice echoed over the line.

" If I get killed in this round as well, I'm stealing his skin." Avyaan threatened.

And yet, no response came.

Letting out a groan, Shreyas muttered a curse under his breath.

" Karan yaar! Kya kar raha hai?"
"-Karan man! What are you doing?"

Karan finally unmuted himself,
" Maanvi's sick guys, I gotta go."

" Toh pehle batane mein aafat aa rahi thi tujhe?"
"-What problems did you have that you didn't say this earlier?"

" Arey yaar sorry! Bye I gotta go!"

" Chase him or I'll die!" Shreyas exclaimed dramatically as Karan left.

" I've already died twice, did you chase him?"

" I was still reviving! My power was too low!"

" Kitna jhoot bol raha hai! Your power was half-filled, you could've easily saved me!"

Before Shreyas could retort, the doorbell rang.

His gaze flickered towards the door and back at the phone as Shreyas shrieked.

" Abey mar jaayega! Go and revive yourself!"
"-You'll die!"

Avyaan pressed revive and the bell rang again.

" Listen Shrey, someone's at the door, I'll be back."

" Alright."

As he opened the door, Siya practically threw herself into his arms, leaning on him and he frowned.

" All okay?" He asked in a soft voice and she shook her head.

" Periods." She mumbled, clinging onto him and he smiled, pressing a chaste kiss on the crown of her head.

" C'mon in."

She nodded, walking in as she sat on the couch, drawing her knees closer, her hand clutching her abdomen in agony.

Unmuting himself, he picked up the phone.
" Shrey I gotta go."

" Ab tu bhi? Pakka Siya aayi hogi."
"-Now you as well? I bet Siya's come."

" Aayi hai and she's on her periods so I'd suggest you zip your mouth."

That shut him up.
" Let's play later." Shreyas mumbled and Avyaan agreed, closing the app.

" Have you had anything?" He asked her and she shook her head.

" The cramps are killing me. I had three back to back surgeries today. Luckily no appointments, so I came back. I can't deal with this."