Siya stared at the article, stunned

News about her and Avyaan had flooded the internet.

Aarya, Vansh and Shreyas exchanged glances, the tension in the air thick.

She immediately opened her call log, and called up Aranya, the phone on speaker.

The ringer went on for a while till she finally received the call, a huge chaos in the background.

" Rudra get down from there or I'm calling Agastya! Eklavya, Shourya, do I need to tell that to you separately?" Siya heard her say, her voice soft but firm

" But Bhabhi! It's fun! Why don't you join us too!"

" I am not repeating myself. You'll hurt yourself like that, Do you want me to call Agastya or are you getting down?"

" Bhabhiii, you're acting like Bhai now."

" Had it not been so risky, I'd not have said a word, but I won't keep quiet now. Not when it concerns your safety. Would you rather consider having a bad fall and breaking your bones, ruining the rest of your stay here, or would you rather get down so that you don't fall off, and you get to enjoy later as well. We're going out in a while, do you not want to have fun there?"

The voices in the background faded and Siya assumed Agastya's brothers had left.

" Sorry about that. They're a bit stubborn at times, I didn't want them to hurt themselves. What happened? I didn't think you'd wake up this early, especially after how late the party ended last night."

" Was there paparazzi at the party?" Siya questioned.

Aranya grew silent for a while.
" To be absolutely honest, I'm not aware Di. Agastya did not tell me anything about that. Probably someone snuck in, in disguise and got all the inside news that was supposed to be private. What happened?"

" Did you take your phone in hand since morning?"

" No, I just woke up half-an-hour ago. Did something happen? Will you tell me? My net isn't on either."