Author's note : An extremely late update I'm terribly sorry. Writer's block knocked at my door, and it would keep coming back. My man spoke all that he could in the previous chapter, now it's Siya's turn to say all that she's bottled up for seven years. You..might need tissues?

" Champagne for Dr.Vansh and juice for Dr.Aarya and Dr.Siya!"

" Thank you! This is your last glass Vansh. One more glass and I will pour that champagne on you."

" I just had two-"

" Maar khaashil ha ata tu!"
"-I'll hit you now!"

Sighing, Vansh nodded.

Parched, Siya lifted her glass and nearly finished half of the juice.

But as the glass went back down, she frowned, feeling dizzy suddenly and a strange taste lingered in her mouth, her throat burning.

" You okay?" Aarya placed a hand on her shoulder, concerned seeing her go pale.

" This isn't juice." She muttered, her brows knitting together.

A gaggle of girls distracted her and she knew it was Avyaan who'd come.

Her grandfather had thrown a party.

All of the hospital staff was invited, alongside family and a few family friends, including the Malhotras.

Shreyas had said he'd come with Avyaan and Karan.

" Not a place where I can walk past someone without being recognised." He thought, sighing.

" I wish I stayed at home. At least Amala Kaki would not scream at the sight of me." Shreyas sighed.

" Same. Kashish di's ugly face and squeaky would be more bearable." Karan winced hearing yet another ear-splitting, banshee like scream.

" What did she even do to you?" Avyaan shook his head at him.

" Exactly what Meher and Nikita do to you."

" At least you see your sisters often. Siya doesn't even FaceTime that often. And she had to move out. She's always busy."

" Chal jhootha. Woh Pennsylvania gayi tab vahi karti thi call aur tu busy aahe bolke kaat deta tha. So thankless Shrey, so thankless!"
"- Liar. When she went to Pennsylvania, she'd only call and you'd hang up saying you're busy."

Shreyas sighed.

" I'll go get a drink." Avyaan said and as he walked over to the bartender, he heard a group of interns talk in hushed whispers.

" Are you sure you put the right drug?"

" Yes! It's very strong. She won't be at the party for long."

" This isn't a good decision. She's the Director's granddaughter. You cannot drug her simply because she had a rumour with Avyaan Malhotra."