" But you don't have your car, and Dr.Aarya and Dr.Vansh aren't here. How will you get home?"

" I can manage Nia. Don't worry! I'll book a cab."

She said walking out of the hospital.

" Doctor, my boyfriend must be halfway through, we can drop you home."

" I really appreciate your-" She was cut off mid sentence as a black Lamborghini halted before the gates, and the window rolled down.

The brown-orbed male arched a brow at her, an appealing grin playing on his lips, flaunting his dimples.
" Need a ride Doctor?"

Nia gaped, her fleeting gaze constantly flickering among the two as a hint of a smile and a bemused expression marred on Siya's face.

" I guess I get a ride home then, thank you for the offer though Nia. I really appreciate it."

" Does...does he know where your apartment is?"

" We're neighbours! But I didn't tell you that!" Avyaan said, his grin widening and she immediately nodded, pretending to zip her lips and threw the keys into the air, which his hand raised to catch, making a fist.

" Thank you!"

" No problem! Privacy is indeed important."

A Honda drove right behind the Lamborghini and Nia waved the two goodbye, sitting back in.

Avyaan's gaze fleeted towards Siya, who'd buckled herself.

" You need to stop doing this on a daily basis."

He ignored her as he drove ahead.

" You look pretty today."

She looked away, her gaze flickering outside the window, her cheeks tinting pink.

" You say that everyday."

" Because you look pretty everyday. I see nothing wrong in telling you all that is the truth."

" You really need to stop doing this." She told him yet again.

" Stop doing what?"

" Coming to pick me up everyday."

" Why?"

" I've got a stalker out in the open willing to scar anyone he sees me with. And besides, you aren't my boyfriend? I've got interns, nurses, the receptionist and now even the guards working at the hospital asking me if we're dating. That too everyday."

" And what do you say?"

" I cannot do anything beyond refusing."

" Do they believe you?"

" What do you think?"

Avyaan shrugged.

" Of-course not! They are certain we're a thing."

" Rumours don't affect you anyway, do they?"