" Me and him?" Siya scoffed out a chuckle at her grandmother's question.

" Mhm.....I asked you something about it?"

" Ajji! Please." She rolled her eyes.

" Are you not a thing?"

" Y'know they're mere rumours, don't you? These people publish anything to attract eyeballs. You know it quite well. Why would you willingly believe it then?"

" I would, because these rumours aren't entirely false. You two did date in the past-"

" Exactly! In the past. We're living in the present moment, are we not? Then let's focus on the present. What's the point in indulging ourselves in pointless conversations? By the way, this kheer is only for me okay? I'm not giving it to Shrey or Vansh."

Vandana sighed as her granddaughter swiftly changed the topic, opening the steel container and filled the spoon with the warm kheer, enriched with dryfruits, cardamom powder, saffron and lot of malai, just the way she liked it.

She let out a satisfying hum, her eyes closing in contentment as the sweet dish hit her taste buds just right.

" You make the best kheer ever!" She declared as she blew her a kiss.

Vandana smiled.
" Manali and Tejas were asking when do you plan on visiting them. In fact, Manali also said if you cannot go, she'll come and pick you up."

Siya chuckled.
" I'll try dropping by this weekend."

Vandana nodded.

" Siya! Siya look there's another article." Vansh rushed in, appearing worried.

Siya frowned as she took the phone in hand.

Vandana sighed exasperatedly.
" Why can't these people ever let someone live? Just because my granddaughter is a starkid doesn't mean she's not human."

Vansh sighed as well in agreement with his grandmother.

" Why didn't you deny the rumours?" He asked her worriedly.

" They're just rumours Vansh. They don't affect me-"

" Then deny them. That gives you another reason to deny them. Vansh insisted.

" Don't you get it Babe? She has a very valid reason to not deny them." Aarya glided in with a hint of a smile spread across her face as she greeted Vandana who returned the greeting warmly.