Note : This chapter will solely be based on their past. Also, disclaimer for y'all, you might end up hating Avyaan in this chapter because the old him, ten years ago, in his teenage was rude, immature, cunning, manipulative, and was easily manipulated as well, he was dumb and selfish. As he fell for Siya, he began changing, but got manipulated yet again before he broke her heart with a truth bomb, so it took him quite a while to understand his mistakes, change and reform.
I'm not defending him or his actions for he was very wrong, but often, many don't even understand where they mess up, and he was still a teenager, so him realising and accepting was alone a big thing for him, and, despite him waiting for seven years, Siya's not going to easily forgive him for it, because simply waiting doesn't erase his mistakes, he'll have to work for it if he wants to earn her trust and make her believe that he's truly changed. So Siya too, might appear heartless, but she's had her heart broken badly enough to believe him immediately.

Avyaan Malhotra had never, ever faced ignorance in life apart from the times his parents would refuse him for something and ignore his stupid demands.

So when he met one of his favorite cricketer's daughter and attempted to talk to her, a phone call intervened their conversation, and she rushed away from him with a mere apology, his ego was bruised.

She ignored him.

HIM!

Girls would die to get to talk to him, and he, for a change had approached a girl but she just walked away from him like that.

How could she even do that?

So what if she was a famous cricketer's daughter?

He'd been left with simmering fury and resentment, and short after, he moved to Bandra for cricket.

And his friends, who already were well acquainted with Siya, two of them, Anshuman and Ditya, having their personal beef with the starkid, threw across a challenge before him.

Approach the girl, make her fall for you, make an impression with your excellency cricket prowess, and voila, you're killing two stones with one bird.

For then he'd have one of the finest cricketers as his mentor, and he'd be able to flex that he was dating his daughter.

Karan, however, before the challenge was thrown at him, cut them off midway and told him not to stoop so low simply because she ignored him.

He further stated that she must've had her own reasons for doing so, and it was petty of him to exact revenge for something so mere.

However, the three chose to ignore him causing Karan to leave them behind in a fit of fury.

But Palak and Avinash seemed to agree with Karan and the plan of revenge had them horrified.

While they tried to diffuse the plan and suggested letting the matter slide, neither Anshuman and Ditya, nor Avyaan were in a state of mind to hear them out.

Anshuman had once confessed his feelings to Siya. She however, did not reciprocate, and politely rejected him, but that left him fuming as well.

No one had the audacity to reject him but her.

Ditya envied Siya for her massive fan following and the way everyone liked her.