" Did you watch the recent T20 series of India?" Siya overheard the hushed whispers as she rummaged through her bag for a sanitary pad.

" Against Australia? I did! Avyaan Malhotra is such a good player!"

" And a rather hot one too." The first girl sighed dreamily.

" I know right! What a pity he's taken."

" He's not. He said he's waiting for the girl."

" Whatever! All it means is that even if he's single, he's not ready to mingle!"

" Yeah..well that's right. Whoever it is, lucky girl."

" I suppose he's lucky too. Didn't you see his interview before the series started? He said she's been with him through his worst, stayed by him, motivated him, loved him, been his strength. Two days after the series got over, he posted on instagram stating To that one person who stayed by me despite all odds, and who continued to support and love me even after I broke your heart, thank you so much , I love you so much, words won't be enough to express that, you're the best partner I could've ever had in my entire life." She read aloud.

" You took a screenshot didn't you?"

" That doesn't even matter! He posted that out of the blue! The series was already over. India won. But why only two days later, clearly something happened that led him to post that. And then, he had yet another interview the very same evening. So when he was asked about that certain post, he clearly said, he wasn't very happy about his recent performance, but there was a certain someone, who, with soft words convinced him that he was doing well, and that post was dedicated to that person."

Siya's brows arched up in surprise.
" Fans aahet, ki detectives. They investigate so much as if their life depends on it and their income comes through it." She muttered under her breath.
( "-Are they fans, or detectives?")

" Yeah...well....you got a point. He's pretty lucky. I wonder who his lady luck is though."

" It couldn't be Tanya Gautam."

" There's no way. He's denied rumours with her way too many times."

" Who else could it be? He also had rumours with some influencer."

" It wasn't her. She immediately denied the rumours stating she was simply a huge fan of his. But there was nothing going on, she already had a boyfriend."

" Many have assumed it to be Siya Desai."

Siya froze hearing them.

" What? Don't be silly! How could it be the Siya Desai?"

" How could it not?"

She bit her inner cheek harshly, frustrated.

Why did they need to have a detailed discussion over this?

It wasn't even that important.

" Avyaan clearly said, she was there for him from the very beginning, him and Shreyas also became friends when he began with his training. If you have seen their old posts, they've got photos including each other. Avyaan has still kept one or two, while Siya took them all down. He also said something happened, causing them to separate. He's still in love with her. He also said, all he can do for now, is apologise and wait, which indicates that he created the blunder. They might not be dating. But she's his lady luck for sure."