27

Ditya Gandhi stood before Siya, her face contorted with bewilderment at being run into her in a club.

Siya hated alcohol and the blasting music in the club,

For once, she liked concerts better, but clubs?

She hated them.

And Ditya, never expected to see her there.

" How are you here?" She slurred and Siya's nose wrinkled with disgust.

She reeked with alchohol so bad, that she could smell it the minute her lips parted to speak.

" Ah wait, you're here for him aren't you? You're still desperately clinging onto him? Must've begged him to come back to you. Tch tch tch. But keep your hands off my man! Wasn't your man enough for you that now you've even seduced him that he keeps blabbering about you and liking your posts?"

" Still the same are you? Desperately trying to fit in by bringing down others, bullying and defaming them in order to look cool and have people be afraid of you. But they're not. They just hate having you around. The sight of you simply makes them sigh in aggravation wondering why did you even show up in the first place. You try so hard to gather the limelight with these dirty tricks instead of being yourself. Basically, little miss attention seeker did not get the attention she wanted for once and was immediately insecure and jealous of someone else taking away her limelight, wasn't she? And to think you'd have changed over the years. The only thing that has changed is your face, you were pretty, now the surgeries that you got done made you ugly." Rolling her eyes, she looked at her.

The veneer of cockiness seemed to have cracked as Ditya's face flushed red with fury at being accused with the right reasons.

" And about your man? He's the one who slid into my dms and made an attempt to seduce me, resulting in me blocking him, a very poor one might I add. When I got a hot boyfriend, with his looks, wealth and fame as plus points, I needn't look at trashbags. I've got standards, and my man matches them quite well. I pity you though, your boyfriend is so fickle, and so disloyal, that he needs to look at other women and seduce them. And what did you say? Begging? The next time you meet Avyaan, ask him who begged who." Pressing a sweet smile on her lips, she sauntered away, leaving a fuming Ditya behind.

Avyaan was quick to have spotted her and immediately rushed towards her.

" What took you so long?"

" I bumped into a trashcan on my way here."

He frowned.
" Trashcan?"

" Yeah the staff probably forgot to keep it in the right place. Never mind that. Let's go for dinner?"

" Yeah. C'mon."

" Avyaan!"

Avyaan halted in his tracks when the familiar voice cried out loud, calling him.

The blast from the past nearly made him pop a vein like never before in the past seven years.

" What is she doing here?" He gritted under his breath and Siya merely shrugged in response.