FTK | 001

(UNKNOWN) SIMONI BROOKS SATURDAY EVENING JULY 23rd, 2022

SATURDAY EVENING
JULY 23rd, 2022

A FEMALE VOICE called out into the open causing Knucks to raise her head.

The girl who was slouched in her chair huffed, rolling her eyes beginning to collect her things. She didn't even know if it was worth it to correct her at this point, no one ever pronounced her name correctly.

She had just given up trying.

"Your father is here,"

Knucks licked over her lips placing her cross body purse on her shoulder holding it as a regular one. "Thank you officer Kinsley, you always come through." She left two pats on his broad shoulder since he was escorting her to the front.

"Yeah okay Knucks, don't make it a habit." He replied walking along side of her, causing her to smile. It was obvious they were aquatinted because he knew her personally, and by her nickname.

"Yep, I hear you. See you next week." She grinned, walking towards her step father whom was standing there waiting, with a stern look plastered on his face.

Officer kinsley just shook his head, because knowing her she would make good on that promise and be right back in cuffs the next week. The girl rolled her eyes at step father, Marcus.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "thank you for bailing me out." She muttered, before walking past him and making her way to the glass doors pushing one open.

He followed after her shaking his head as they walked to the high class black Cadillac Escalade . The driver standing next to the car, pulled the door open and Knucks climbed in.

Marcus followed after her, getting in the spacious back seat with her, and the door was closed.

As soon as the car pulled off, Marcus begun. "Why do you insist on getting in trouble Knucks? Your record is longer than my arm." He started.

She ignored him, looking out of the window.

"You have one more real strike and your done. Do you not understand?" He continued since he hadn't got an answer from her. "Do you want to go to prison and get charged as an adult?" He questioned.

Her face remained stoic, refusing to respond to him. "You like acting like this ? You get a thrill from getting in trouble and getting arrested constantly? I have an image to uphold and your making it hard bringing all these issues with the law to my home."

"Then just let me go live with my real dad." She muttered. She had gotten this lecture over a million times and it never changed anything.

"Why do you insist on living with that thug, in the projects. You live in a mansion, you go to a over the top private school, you have a brand new car, you get whatever you want." He listed.