FTK 2 | 058

LEGACY KEPT HIS eyes glued to his girlfriend as she stood in between his legs in the bathroom, tending to his raw knuckles that he had bruised

"You okay baby?" She asked for what felt like the hundredth time since Legacy beat marcus unrecognizable, and Legend held zalikah in place making her watch the whole thing.

His actions were unnecessary but he found solace in making her suffer since Knucks refused to put her hands on her. Tk was stressed that she wouldn't, but he just had to trust the process.

"You keep asking me that. I'm good." His voice was void of any emotion. He could see she was obviously avoiding eye contact with him, and he knew she obviously had something she wanted to say but wouldn't. "Say watchu gotta say kataleya, cause holding it in jus gon piss me off." His accent came off strong since he was irritated.

She licked her lips throwing away the tabs to the bandage she used to wrap around his right hand. "Do you still love me?" She blurted, starting to feel as if she was unworthy of him.

It was always something, and now it was starting to put doubt in her mind.

Legacy sighed. She always reassured him about everything, and now he knew it was his turn, because obviously this stuff was starting to take a toll on her. "Yes, why you even ask that." He loved her more than anybody on the planet. Even his own family.

"I just feel like it's always something. I had two bodies before meeting you—" He mushed her head back before she could even finish the rest.

"Stop fucking playing wit me. What I told you bout counting that nigga?" A frown appeared on his face, as she teared up. She didn't even take the action personal, they were both full of emotions.

She slouched her shoulders, "Okay, I'm sorry." She apologized knowing it was a sensitive subject for him just as much as it was for her.

"I'm just saying, you were a virgin when I met you. I feel like In a way I corrupted you. Then the stuff with Marcus, everybody coming for your character on social media, and then I can't even imagine how it feels for you to know other people besides you have seen my bo—Leya, just stop." He cut her off.

"You overthinking shit. Nothing you just said is yo fault and I know that already. You the one trippin." He swore. He loved her regardless. "If shit was the other way around, I wasn't a virgin and you were would you care?" He questioned.

She smacked her teeth, "A little bit." She expressed truthfully, and he jerked his head back with a shadow of a smirk appearing. "Thats my dick why would you be fucking anybody before meeting me?" She tilted her head.