FTK | 020

KATALEYA SIMONI BROOKSSATURDAY NIGHTDECEMBER 31st, 2022

SATURDAY NIGHT
DECEMBER 31st, 2022.

"IM GONNA KILL this nigga," Kataleya muttered, turning her phone off and tossing it on her bed.

"What's wrong?" Legacy asked her. He could feel the attitude radiating off of her like it was steam. She rolled her eyes picking up her phone.

"Your stupid ass cousin. Dropped that damn song. He manipulated me, I tell you." She claimed. She didn't know why she agreed to let him do it after being adamant on not doing so, but she felt this was her karma in fact.

He was able to sweet talk her, and give her some money and next thing you know it was dropped. That wasn't the problem though.

It got way more attention then she anticipated, and she literally had to turn off her notifications for all of her social media apps because she was gaining so many followers.

If that wasn't bad enough, the teen shade room had posted it as well, and she was ready to snap. It wasn't like she didn't like attention, but this much was just overwhelming.

"How he manipulated you?" He questioned her softly, confused. He had obviously seen the song was posted, and he liked it. Knucks seemed to feel different though.

"With the power of money." She muttered, with an eye roll. Bones smiled at his bestfriend and her honesty.

"Why you stressing bout it? The song is good." He assured her.

"It's not the song, I was actually doing good as fuck. It's the attention that I'm getting." She complained, rolling over to lay on her stomach whilst he stayed on his back. "You wanna see?" She offered.

He nodded mindlessly, and she reached over for her phone. She unlocked her Face ID and went to Instagram noticing all the posts she was being tagged in.

She ignored that, plus all the followers, and went to her search bar searching up the page. After clicking on the post she sighed, "You see this?" She questioned rhetorically

He gently grabbed in from her hands, and squinted his eyes reading the post.

theshaderoomteens