FTK | 023

LEGACY DAYLION HENDRIXAFTERNOON JANUARY 10th, 2023

AFTERNOON
JANUARY 10th, 2023

"BRO IM BEGGING you, please let me get your blessing. I promise I'll do right by her side." Khalil muttered softly, causing bones to look at him.

"The fuck are you talking bout bruh." His voice was low, but deep enough for his bestfriend to hear.

"Yo sexy ass bestfriend dude. I know you said you ain't want me messing wit her, and I respect it. But one chance and I'll do right." Khalil swore, seeming to be in a full trance.

Blinking rapidly for a few moments, legacy followed khalils line of sight, laying eyes on Kataleya, who was walking with zahari.

"KJ...shut the fuck up wit that shit." He shook his head.

He hadn't seen her since the day before when she stayed with him while he wasn't feeling good. Once she left to get her hair done, she wasn't finished til late night. They didn't have any classes together today, so this was his first time seeing her.

"Aight bro you got that, but say she ain't bad." Khalil eyes trailed the girl as she walked passed from afar,never noticing the two. She was smiling about whatever Zee had said.

"Like how do you be friends wit her and ain't did shit yet? You can't be friends wit an attractive girl and not want her." He claimed, and legacy wanted to deny, but he couldn't even speak for himself since they infact had went past that point.

Kataleya liked to label it as, bestfriends with benefits, and that was how he often seen it because of the fact. She was his bestfriend, but he felt like she only did stuff with him to satisfy her sexual needs, before going right back to being friends with him.

He couldn't even tell if what he felt for her was really feelings, or if it was just because of their extra curricular activities. He knew he loved her, but he really couldn't decipher if it was behind being friends or not.

He shook his head not admitting. "Come on bro, that's my friend I'm not trynna think bout you and her." He expressed seriously allowing his eyes to be mesmerized by her.

"Oh shit, my fault." KJ apologized. He respected his bestfriend, enough to follow his wishes which was why he hadn't tried to get at his bestfriend, Knucks.

He never even made friends so he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their friendship, and plus from what he was hearing, nobody was in competition when it came to her defending legacy. She would do it with her life. That's they type of stuff he liked to hear.

"I'm not gonna lie, like I know I was ready for highschool to be over, but now that it's the second semester and all the senior events coming up —" Khalil paused.

Bones looked at him for him to continue, in which he did.

"I realized that once we graduate, imma go back to Chicago. Tyshawn gon' go back to louisiana, and you gon' go back to Georgia. This shit hurt to think about. I can't think about being long distance from y'all for more than a two month summer period." He expressed.