FTK 2 | 050

KICKING HER SHOES off, Kataleya hung her set of keys on the hook next to the door

She began removing her purse from her body, and looked up to see her sister was sitting in the living room rolling up a blunt. She licked her lips, "Can I hit it?" She questioned.

Kaycee only nodded her head silently, continuing to put the weed in the backwood. "I had Chinese , yours in the microwave." Kaycee spoke up, looking up for a split second.

"Okay..." She trailed off. It was going on nine o'clock and she was just now getting home from when she left at 12 in the afternoon. She knew they had questions, but knowing she had food waiting on her in the kitchen excited her.

She trudged to the kitchen feeling her shoulders ache. The girl had been in pajamas all day with a pair of fuzzy socks and pink crocs. She didn't care either. She had been a little bit of everywhere.

With that being said, after she showered and ate she knew the blunt would put her to sleep. Opening the microwave, she took the small platter out of it, and started transferring the rice and chicken over to a paper plate because she couldn't put the tin in the microwave.

As she let the food warm up, she went to the fridge to get a Gatorade. After collecting the lemon lime Gatorade and getting a plastic fork, she waited til the food was done before retrieving it and going to sit in the living room.

"So where yo ass been?" Kaycee was the first to ask, picking up the remote to turn down the music playing on the mounted TV. She was now licking the blunt to seal it up.

"I went to the studio." Kataleya shrugged her shoulders, her tone flat. She ripped the soy sauce open, and started spreading it evenly on her fried rice.

Kaycee let a small snicker leave her lips. "You was on yo pain song shit or sum'?" She joked with her little sister and Knucks smacked her teeth glaring at her sister.

"It wasn't even that type of song so look at your stupid ass." She spat, dipping her chicken in the red sweet and sour sauce and stuffed it in her mouth to avoid anymore talking .

"My fault, I know you probably hurt as fuck." Kaycee shook off her laughs, knowing her sister was probably going through it internally. She and Legacy never argued, they always got along about everything.

It was probably eating her up inside and she had to be mature for the moment. She could come back and laugh at it when everything was back to normal. "Legacy told dad what happened, and dad told me." Kaycee informed her.

Leya didn't respond, instead continuing to eat like she hadn't ate all day, to avoid having to add input into the conversation. "That good, I guess? I'm not sure what that gotta do wit me." She stated firmly, crossing her ankles.