FTK 2 | 057

KATALEYA BLEW OUT a breath through her glossy lips , throwing her head back in agitation as she listened to her sister dig in her verbally like no time before

Kaycee was heated about everything that had transpired within the last few days while she was away, and Kataleya made it worse by ignoring her. Yesterday Leya gave in and sent a message unable to bare hearing their voices,  but it was inescapable now since they were in the flesh.

"I apologize." Was all Kataleya really had to say about the whole situation. Really, she wanted to say nothing but she knew it was at least owed because she had her family worried, just to be seen at a club living it up while they were trying to get through to her.

Kaycee let out a breath, pinching the bridge of her nose and tucking in her smooth brown lips trying to relax. "You know what, all is forgiven baby sis." She nodded her head, causing Kataleya to beam. "As soon as you tell me where these people live." She finished off, whilst Kataleya rolled her eyes knowing it was a catch.

She scratched the back of her head full of braids and locked eyes with Kaycee. "Watchu need that fa?" She asked a question that had an obvious answer. "Kaycee you don't need to do nothing. This shit been all over the internet, anything happens to any of them all fingers getting pointed at us, let's be real." She explained.

Kaycee wasn't really trying to hear it though so she blocked out most of what she even said, but it was whatever. "Fine then don't tell me. What's up wit everything though, what you plan on doing." She switched the topic. She would just find out herself if she wouldn't tell her.

Kataleya swallowed the lump in her throat at the thought of the video. She was sick to her stomach thinking about it. Unfortunately people on Twitter were less scared of posting it, so there were snippets out there in the world. After she went live most pages started deleting them, or they started getting taken down on their own after being reported, but she couldn't help but think about how it would always be out there.

"Ion know," She shrugged, tired of the topic , and Kaycee could see that which prompted her to drop it.

"Aight." Kaycee rubbed above her eyebrow, where Kataleyas name was placed in ink. "You going to the studio tomorrow still?" She urged watching a twinkle appear in Knucks' eyes.

She had just remembered that, and the fact there was a big possibility Zalikah would show up. Daisy was her client after all. She had no idea how Zalikahs thought process was, not what was going on in their household. She had to imagine Marcus was livid by her actions.

Miranda already gave her insight on how they were feeling, but Zalikah started it, therefore she knew that Zalikah was getting the heat for it. Just deep down, she wished she could see it in person. "Yeah, I need to." She muttered. Music was starting to become one of her safe spaces.