FTK | 013

KATALEYA SIMONI BROOKSTUESDAY MORNINGNOVEMBER 29th, 2022

TUESDAY MORNING
NOVEMBER 29th, 2022.

KATALEYA ADJUSTED THE framed glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose carefully with a low sigh.

She was going to her last period of her B day schedule, and she was entirely relieved at the thought of the day being over soon.

Not only that, but her last class was an easy breeze, and she sat next to legacy as well. Making her way to her locker, she opened it and switched out her books so that her back pack wouldn't be so heavy.

She also got everything she would need to do her homework after school because this would be her last visit to her locker for the day.

Once she traded everything out, she closed the locker, put her pad lock back on and turned around.

She jumped back slightly cocking her fist back before abruptly pausing. "Girl are you fucking crazy I don't know you like that, all up on me like that." Knucks frowned looking at the random girl.

"I'm really sorry," the girl apologized, placing her hand over her chest. "My friend justice smelled really good, and I asked her what she was wearing and she said to come to you." The unknown girl disclosed.

"Ohh." Knucks looked at her skeptically unbawling her fists. "Well you need to announce your presence next time baby girl. I was seconds away from knocking yo lights out." Knucks warned her un-tensing.

"So do you like sell stuff or something?" She questioned knucks. "I have the money, it just smells really good." She swore.

"Umm yeah, I got 8 ounce containers and 16 ounce containers of body butters right now. That's all I got until I make more." She told her.

"Okay how much is the 16 ounce?" She asked Knucks.

"Twenty four dollars." She responded wondering if she would buy it or not.

"Okay that's good, I want two 16 ounces. when can I get it. I have to come to you?" She asked Knucks and she nodded.

"You got something to write on, I gotta get to my last class." Knucks was trying to hurry up because she used a lot of her time at her locker.

"Umm" she reached in her pocket, "here's a marker you can write on my wrist." She was excited. She didn't know what it was, but her friend smelled magnificent and she had to try.

"Okay, come to this dorm room at 2:45 wit my money shorty. If youn got it don't come or imma knock you on yo ass." She warned her, "by the way you pretty boo." Knucks smiled walking away towards her class room.