FTK 2 | 063

"OH MY GOSH baby you did so so good, I am literally so proud of you

"OH MY GOSH baby you did so so good, I am literally so proud of you. We going three for three." Leya jumped on Legacy's back, prompting him to immediately catch the bottom of her thighs keeping a grip on the girl.

"Shit was light work." He shrugged even though he was jumping of joy on the inside just like she was on the outside.

He didn't have the chance to actually bask in his win because their merged family was like a stampede heading straight his way.

"You did so good!"

"I'm so proud of you!"

"That's what I'm talkin bout bruh!"

"Aye fifty percent of that winner money go to me!"

Legacy laughed at everybody bombarding him with their supportive words and affirmations. It was only six months ago when he learned to get used to Leya expressing how proud she was with him and now it has been multiplied by ten.

His body was jerking from the way his brother, cousin and Leyas father giving him genuine pats on his back.

He was just as proud of himself as everyone else was too. This was now his third fight, he had done one a month every month since August, and he hadn't loss a single one—therefore he had an undefeated title.

He was only winning a grand per win, but at the rate he was going, he would be at the point where he was doing less fights, and getting more money.

That's what he loved about boxing.

"Cuhs they wanna interview yo ass." Taylor's statement brought him out of the clouds, craning his next to see everyone on his side still celebrating while , the male reporter and his camera crew stood aside. The reporter had a hopeful look, praying he would accept.

He had been in charge of documenting boxing wins for years, so he knew potential when he seen it, and it would be great to get a interview right now as he was upcoming and not big in the industry at all. His interview as an amateur would be much more valuable that way in the future.

"Just a few questions, that's all I need." The reporter was silently praying in his head, and he felt relief when Legacy nodded nervously.

"Yeah go ahead." He simply accepted.

The reporter nodded before signaling his camera man. "Let me know when you're ready." He spoke to the man holding the large camera, and a few moments passed before he got a thumbs up. "Today we have an outstanding , upcoming boxer by the name of—" He paused wanting Legacy to answer.

"Bones..." Legacy muttered into the mic, and luckily it was a microphone. He loved that his given nickname was a tough one because it worked nicely as his boxer name as well. In his opinion of course.

"And who are all these people you have supporting you tonight, we got some side line footage and they were going wild for you during that crazy fight." This pulled a smile out of Legacy, although unintentional, he looked very handsome with the bright lighting emphasizing his body that glistened in sweat.