Me and the Player - Chapter 2

I made my way to my first class, English, i was always good at it, but i was nervous, not because of the lesson itself but because of the people in the lesson.

What if that jerk whas there? and i dont know anybody...what if i have to sit by myself? How fun! Note the sarcasm....

As i approached the door to my english class a Pretty blonde jumped in front of me smiling widley...it was actually kinda freaky. I didnt want to seem rude so i smiled back weakly and raised my right eye brow questioningly at her.

''Oh right! yeah..im supposed to introduce my self..sorry'' she spoke so fast it was hard to understand..maybe she was hyper..but she seemed nice, i laughed slightly and noddedm my head.

''Right..' she reached her hand out and i being the supid idiot i was stood there staring at it, and then i realised what she was doing. I blushed and quickly shook her hand smiling, she smiled back and then finished her little speach.

''ok so...im chloe, chloe smith, you must be the new Girl amelia..Im in your english so dont be scared, theres a few jerks in this school, nut you grow to ignore them, espically my older brother,jace'''

I smiled weakly and nodded my head, ''Yeah,,ermm thats me,Nice to meet you chloe''

She smiled again before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the classroom, my heart was beating frantically in my chest,why? i have no idea.

She told the teacher who i was and pulled me to the back of the class room to a emply table were we both sat down.

I pulled a pen out of my pocket but put it back in when i realised the teacher had a old T.V set up at the front of the room, well at least i wouldnt have to do work...

Just as he switched out the lights the classroom door swing open roughly and in walked the jerk.

I grouned and nervously pulled my hands through my hair, chloe looked at me worried but i just gave her a reasurring smile.

''JACE! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BEING LATE? ONE MORE JACE, ONCE MORE AND YOU WILL GET A DETENTION'' the teacher literally screamed in his face...so thats his name...Jace.

Jace...wait? chloes brother? she said jace right? it couldnt be the same person..oh gosh please dont be him.

I was interupted from my thoughts when Jace walked over that cocky grin on his face, he slowly pulled the chair out from under the table and set besides me,i groaned but then lost all my anger when i heard his angle vouce.

''Hey chloe, whos the new girl,sis?'' I heard the laughter in his voice, he was chloes brother! Eurrgh! could things get any worse?