Me and the Player - Chapter 5

Hey..i only seem to be able to write when im in the mood...its 5am...and im in the mood! so this is my second chapter done today...*Yawn* enjoy! VOMMENT! :)

I got home at about 10:30pm after getting lost on the way home,Stupid Jace.

When i finally got hom, Mum had already gone to sleep so i walked in quitley and when straight to my bedroom. I checked my facebook quickly...Nothing. so i climbed straight into bed (after changing to my Pj's...obviously) I curled into a ball and held my pillow tightly hugging it to myself. I cant believe i actually felt hurt when i Jace didnt turn up..Im gonna be the one to hurt him..not the other way around.

I closed my eyes tightly and tryed to sleep but Jace's beautifull face kept popping into my head..i could imagine his stroung arms wrapped around me tightly pulling me against him as we tangled in my bed..our legs interwined..my head on his chest and his face in my ha-SNAP OUT OF IT!

I sat upright in my bed, he was so, i dont know, when he first arrived at the park he seemed diffrent, he apologised for being late..but then his jerk side had to come back out and it turned he wasnt sorry, he was just screwing some girl. Why do i care? i shouldnt care..i dont care.

He's just a jerk, the schools player, he doesnt look for relationships, he looks for sex.

I pushed my face into my pillowe and groaned, why are all hot guys either Jerks or Gay? Life is so unfair.

Ill just marry a nerd, and have nerd babies.

NERD SMURF BABIES!

wait no...

NINJA NERD PURPLE SMURF BABIES!

im a genious...someone go catch a plane and tell NASA my invention.

we need to find a purple smurf and a Ninja, get them to Mate and BAM! we'll have my invention.Ninja purple smurf Babie...phew ! Im a genious..this is gonna get me famous! AMELIA RIVER SWAN! NINJA NERD PURPLE SMURF BABIES INVENTER!

Im prepared, ill wake up and tommorow there will be photogrophers outside my house, and me and my nerd will walk out together holding hands.... WAIT! i havnt even got a nerd...my face dropped and tears burned my eyes. STUPID NERDS! I DONT NEED ONE ANYWAYS! i slapped my hand of the bed in fustration...stupid complicated planet with its stupid smurfs and ninja's and nerd, and Jace's... -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with beads of sweat dripping down my head and my hands gripping my pillow so tightly my knuckles we're white...

Well..i must of been having a intense dream..strain mr.Brain...what did i dream about?! TELL ME!

and then it popped into my head! my dream..MY DREAM...Jesus...christ...AMELIA SWAN! YOU DIRTY DIRTY GIRL! WHY WOULD YOU DREAM THAT! ESPICAILLY ABOUT THOU WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!

Why me! oh come on! this is like freaking twilight, what is he? Jacob? imprinted on me and now i cant get him out my head! Jace...he wouldnt imprint on mr..he's just a stupid werewolve! he doesnt even like me..he's just a sex addict. OMG! HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF I COULD RIDE HIM! *SLAP* i mean...RIDE HIM AS A WOLF! HE'S A FLUFFY WEREWOLF!

Wait...i want a sparkly Edward... :'(

Maybe Jace is both...a sparkly werewolf! OMG! THATS SO COOL!

wait wait wait...i have no proof of this..ill have to get him angry..in the sun..and if he explodes into a werewolf my case is solved.

*Pat on the back* well done me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at school the same time that Chloe pulled into the parking lot...i approached her car but froze when Jace walked out from the passenger seat..oh my jizz...His messy hair was spiked in nearly every direction..his eyes pierced straight into mine...he was wearing a tight black top..which by the way..shown all his muscles and he looked H.O.T...oh god...he caught me staring..he caught me staring..what do i do!?! run? no..dont run..

''Hey amy!''

Chloe ran upto me and wrapped her tiny arms around me she tiptoed so her mouth was by my ear and whisperd so only i could hear..

''My brother so has a thing for you...look at the way he stares at you..''

I turned my head towards him again to be greeted by his muddy brown eyes staring straight at me, his mouth turned up slightly to the side..he finally noticed that he was staring and nodded his lighlty at me before walking off...this boy will be the death off me.

 This chapter looks so small! but when you writting it..it looks bigger? anyway..2 chapters in one night! yes i know..im the best.. :)

Dont forget to vote!