Me and the Player - Chapter 14

Amelias POV.

Turns out Kyle was in most off my classes. I guess when you have a superhot werewolf in your class you dont really pay attention to anything else around you..

Anyway, as i approached class with Kyle i took his hand in mine, knowing that Jace was in this class, i wanted to make him jealous.

He hurt me, and id hurt him.

As we walked into class our hands entwined, i heard a few off the girls groan and a few mutters that sounded like, 'I knew he was taken..'

I chuckled under my breath and Kyle stared at me qustioningly, i shook my head and then as my eyes searched the classroom they were met with Jaces, i took in his face, he did not look happy.

He was trembling slightly.

I chose to ignore and turned my eyes back to Kyle, and all off a sudden a boiling hot hand grabbed my arm yanking it from Kyles grip, ''What the hell are you doing?'' Jace hissed at Kyle.

Ill admit Kyle looked pretty scared.

''Holding her hand, jerk.''

Jace shook with anger and i dragged him out off the class, i wasnt going to let him and his stupid problems cause a scene.

I heard the teacher calling our names, telling us to come back immediatley but i ignored it dragging Jace with me to the corridor.

He growled and i gave him a stern look.

He calmed and then suddenly pushed me against the wall his arms pinning me against it.

''What the heck are you doing with him?''

I stared at him, '' Your asking me that? After you walk into the cafateria holding some Whores hand?!'' I screamed poking a finger into his chest.

''It wasnt what it looekd like Amy!''

I frowned, ''Wasnt what it looked like?''

''No..i didnt mean to-''

I interupted him, ''No, dont even try to apologise.''

''But Am-''

''NO!''

I left it at that and then i pushed him away and walked around him.

''Amy please..''

I ignored him and decided to walk towards the exit, i didnt want to be in school anymore, espicailly not around Jace.

I left the school and reached my car groaning as i threw my backpack into the trunk.

 -------------------------------

Jaces POV.

I walked out off the school and sniffed the air looking for Amys scent. It wasnt hard to find, i gotton so used to it i could probaly smell it from miles away.

I needed her to listen to me, give me a chance to explain.

It honestly wasnt what it looked like.

That girl, -Karen Whitlock- Was my ex-girlfriend, i was walking down the corridor hoping to bump into Amy when she grabbed my hand i tryed to pull her away but she dragged me into the Cafateria, and when my eyes met amys, the hurt on her face almost killed me.

I ran as fast as i could down the empty street, following Amys scent.

It stopped outside a house.

Her house.

I glanced up, and there she sat on the steps leading up to the door, he head was in her hands , and she was sobbing loudly.

I cringed, this is what i caused.