Me and the Player - Chapter 26

Ameilias POV.

The butterflys were going crazy as Jace got ready to enter me, we'd finally become one, I trailed my hands along his shoulders and to the back off his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair tightly, Hoping he wouldnt ignore my shaking hands.

He took a deep breath and..

BANG BANG BANG!

I screamed laudly which cause Jace to jump and fall off the bed and land on the ground with a loud thump.

''Who the hell is at the freaking door? i booked the whole hotel!'' Jace screamed, Cussing under his breath, he pulled himself off the ground and picked his shirt up, chucking it at me, He then pulledh is boxers on along with his jeans before stomping over to the door.

 I quikckly pulled his large shirt on, not wanting who ever decided to interupt our special moment to see me Naked, but seriously? how un-lucky was this? somebody knocking on the door literally milli seconds before we have sex..

Its almost as Un-Lucky as a Smurf falling into green paint, because then i guess they wouldnt be smurfs anymore, because they'd be green, and smurfs arnt green, so i guess you could count it as a martian.

Jaces pulled the door open, ''Who the fu-'' He was interupted by a fist connecting with his face, i watched in shock as two men entered the room, both wearing black hoodies and dark trousers, One stomped over to me whilst the other stood at the doorway, making sure nobody else seen this..

He stopped at the edge off the bed and stared at me intently, ''Amelia Swan?'' He asked, his deep voice echoing in the silence, i glanced over at an Un-concious Jace who lay on the gorund, i panicked slightly.

''Yes, thats me.'' I replied, swallowing hard.

''Come with me.'' He said, extended his arm for me to take it, I stared at it like it was some foreing object, ''Get dressed first.'' He said simply.

I scurried out off the bed not really sure what to do, i gathered all off my clothes and headed into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me, Who the hell where these guys?

Once i was changed, I walked out off the bathroom nervously, i gasped as i realised Jace and the other tall guy were no longer there..

The guy that had been stood at the edge off the bed noticed my look off shock and smirked, ''Lover boys gone little Girl.'' He said, chuckling.

''What do you mean gone?''

''I mean, Bang, dead, GONE!'' He answered, waving his hands around to make it more dramatic.

I gasped, tears burning my eyes, i found myself chocking on a sob that slowly climbed my throat, he was kidding right? This was all just a big Joke Jace was playing on me, surley? Please tell me it was a joke.

''Lets take you home, Jace was a bad guy, he's gone, you dont need to worry about him ruining your life anymore.'' The guy said,

''He never ruined my life..'' I manged to choke out between sobs, the tears were running down my cheeks freely, i made no attempt to stop them.

Had i lost Jace? I wasnt sure what id do if i had..

Id lost my meaning to life.

''Im sorry.'' The guy said, i nodded at him as i looked into his eyes it was clear he really was sorry, i walked towards him and let him lead the way, I was like a zombie, not really taking in what was happening around me, and before i knew it my Mother was running towards me wrapping me in her arms.

''Amelia, whats wrong? Ive never seen you like this..'' She said, her voice shaking with worry, I sobbed loudly against her shoulder, and wrapped my arms around her shoulder, yet again sobbing loudly.

''Ive lost him..''