Me and the Player - Chapter 19

A/N: WATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS SIDE WHILST READING THIS CHAPTER! MAKES IT SADDER..:D

Previously:

I placed my head on his chest, not caring about the blood that covered my hair, I could hear his heartbead under my ear, slowing down my the second.

"You promised me forever..'' I sobbed into his chest, he couldn't hear me, but I wouldn't give up, even if he did.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialled 999.

I hopes to god he'd make it through.

My life was nothing without him, if I lost him I honestly don't know what Id do, he had to be okay, he would be okay, I wouldn't doubt him.

My beautifull werewolf boyfriend..

Chapter 19.

Amelias POV.

I was willing to lie to myself at this point, just to make the pain go away, i kept repeating to myself in my head that Jace would be fine, but i knew that was a lie, just couldnt think about it, as i looked down at a unconcious Jace, naked, and dried blood all over his chest.

This isnt meant to happen, this was meant to end well, i finally get him, its meant to end happily, not end with him, him being dead..

No, i told myself, he was not dead, not yet anyway, but i wouldnt give up, its had been half an hour since i had called an ambulance, still no arrivial off them.

Where the hell were they?!

My boyfriend is laying infront off me, slowly dieng, and were the hell is the ambulance i called 30 minutes ago?

I sobbed, loudly and screamed as loud as my lungs would let me, getting all the anger out of me.

I didnt bother trying to controll the tears as they streamed unsonctrollably down my cheeks, there was no point wiping them away, they would be replaced with fresh ones soon enough.

I froze as i heard a loud snapping off a twig behind me, oh god no..please, not more danger, just let us be.

Please..

A fugure walked out from the shadows, slowly taking steps until it was stood directly infront off me, i glanced up, i couldnt quite see my eyes were blurred, but i couldt see it was a man, His face looked concerened as he stared down at Jace.

He crouched down beside me, ''Trust me.'' He mused, running his hand over the wound in Jaces chest, his body flinched slightly, but other than that, Jace still didnt move, apart from the small rising from his chest, him breathing.

''Who are you?'' I asked, my voice barley a whisper.

''Thats not important, im going to help him, and your going to have to let me take him, away from you.''

I chocked on a sob, take him away from me? i couldnt let him do that.

''No..'' i finally chocked out.

''You have to let me take him, or he'll die.''

I stared down at Jaces face, tears streaming down mine, i took his hand in mine, it was normally boiling, but right now it was cold, I squeezed his hand tightly, ''What trouble you got yourself into this time, ay , jace?'' I joked, laughing with no humour.

I sobbed quietley, ''You keep your promise, and ill let this man make you better, i dont know how this happened, it was all so fast..i love you.''

I released his hand, and the stranger crouched beside me smiled gratefully, he wrapped his arms around Jace, and picked him up, carrying him bridal style, ''How long will he be gone?'' i asked quietley.