Me and the Player - Chapter 8

Amelias POV

I lay on chloes bed switching through the channels on TV whilst she was in the shower. 

I groaned. Nothing was on.

I grabbed my bag off the floor and opened it.

I was just about to pull my book out when there was a loud knock at the door...stupid intreruptions...I was just about to read the smurfs...I'll guess it'll have to wait.

I walked over to the door and opened it. And there stood Jace. A cocky grin spread across his face.

I stared at him.

''How may I help you J?'' I asked.

He smirked.

''Since when do you call me 'J''?

I Glared at him, eyeing him up and down.

''Since now..''

He chuckled and waked straight past me and sat on Chloes bed. He patted the space beside him ad I shook my head. There was no way I would sit with him. 'Nu-uh. Never! 

Thou shall not force I!

Jace stared at me, a confused expression.

He puouted and did the cutest puppy eyes I'd ever seen...

Awwwww....

''Fine..''

I walked cautiously towards him and sat down. He turned his head to the side and smiled at me lightly. I forced a smile back and looked down at my hands nervously.

''Let's play a game..'' he said suggestivley.

I glanced at him..that didn't seem like such a good idea. 

''No way.'' I answered firmly.

He pouted again and I hit his arm playfully.

What the frigging smurfs was taking Chlose so long to shower? 

Maybe shed been abducted. 

By aliens... 

I gasped and Jace sent me a confused look.

''Chloes been abducted.''

he stared at me and cracked up. He placed his head in his hands and laughed so hard tears streamed down his face.

I stood up ready to shout at him.

''How dare you laugh! Your sister is being eaten by aliens! And you laugh!''

He seemed to find this amusing and he began to laugh even harder, it reminded me of the time I laughed so hard I wet myself.

It wasn't so funny after that.

He wiped away his tears and composed himself.

''Your right. We need to find her.'' he said. 

I smiled. That's more like it!

I ran around chloes room searching for a shield...I grabbed a pair of socks and used them as gloves.

I grabbed Jaces hand and then immediatley let go. The sparks that ran up my arm burned, and I stared down at my sock covered hand in complete shock.

I took a glance at Jace and he was doing agsactly the same. 

I gulped. 

Forget these stupid feelings my best friends dieng!

I headed for the door and ran straight towards the stairs.. 

I didn't slow down.

''Be carefully on the sta--''