Me and the Player - Chapter 3

I tore my eyes from his gaze as i sat opposite him at the dinner table, chloe sat next to me glancing between me and Jace with a questioning look.

I noticed Jace exchange looks with the boy next to me, Who i only knew was called sam, and all off sudden they swapped seats.

I gulped loudly as jace stared down at me smiling widley as he lowered himself in to the seat, i nervously ran a hand through my hair and pushed my chair to side and heard chloe laugh at my movement , i then realised i was basically sitting on her lap.

I mumbled a quick 'sorry' and pushed my chair back to its originall space, i could feel the heat from jaces body and i only then realised how close we really we sitting.

I turned my head to my right pretending to listen to the conversation going but i suddenly gasped as i felt a warm hand squeeze my thigh, i turne to see Jace smiling the one sided smile that drove me crazy.

I grabbed his hand and oushed it away but what was the point? he just placed it back and began rubbing up and down in a soothing motion, what a jerk! does he think he can just do this to any girl he wants?

I nudged my elbow into him roughly causing him to grunt in pain and release his hand from my leg, i sighed in relief and then realised the how table had been watching our littlie 'show'.

My cheeks were burning and i new they must have been as red as a cherry but i didnt say anything i just looked down at my plate of food, I didnt eat anything, i was to nervous, to shocked to eat anything.

Then i thought of something, he's a player,right? he wasnts to get me to fall inlove with him then he'll just break my heart...Maybe i could break his....

Maybe i could become the player, dress like all the other girls he slept with, get his attention, get him to fall for me,and then ill break his heart, the way he wants to break mine, how could someone enjoy breaking anothers heart? i guess ill find out.