Me and the Player - Chapter 7

A/N I havnt updated in so long! I'll try to update more but at the moment I'm writtinf 'Hell gave me a second chance' read it ! :)

-----------------/-------------

Jaces POV

It hurt to watch Amelia walk away from... 

I frowned. Since when did it bother me if a girl walked away fom me?

My body still tingled from where she was pressed against me. 

What is happening to me? 

She's making me crazy.

No you like her.

I shook my head. No. 

I don't like her. 

I just want her in bed.

I nodded. Yep that's it. That's all I want.

Of course it is Jace.

Stupid voice in my head....

I noticed the parking lot had now became empty so I walked towards my car in a daze and climbed in. 

She'd dazzled me.

This was all new to me. The tingles...the warmth...the hurt that I felt as she pushed me away and walked off. But we kissed...I placed my Hand on my lips and traced them. Amelia lips had been there...I smiled.

Damn it! I'm turning into a girl.  

Amelia is no different to the rest of the girls. I grinned. Yep. She's just a challenge. Most girls would just let me in. But Amelias a challenge. Just what I need.

------------------

I dopped my backpack on the floor of the kitchen and walked into the front room snatching the controll from Chloe who sat on the sofa.

''Hey! Give it back idiot!'' 

I laughed.

''No can do little sis.''

I changed the channel and laughed as chloe went into a little strop and then she smiled brightly. 

This girl has problems. I can honestly say I'm ashamed to call her my sister.

''So one of my friends are sleeping over tonight..'' she said smiling.

I grinned. Yes. Another girl I can sleep with...I couldn't help but wish it was Amelia. No jace.

''It's amelia.'' she stated.

Then I froze. Damn...tonight would be fun.

She snickered and then glared at me. She pointed a finger accusingly at me. 

''No sex.''

I grinned. 

''Yeah,yeah, okie dokie.''

There was a knock at the door then and Chloe rose from the sofa smiling brightly. Damn she's annoying.

I heard amelias voice from the doorway and I stood up and walked out to them and leaned against the door frame.

Amelia glared at me and groaned. Chloe turned around to see what she was staring at and then she stuck her middle finger up at me. 

''Oh very lady like chloe'' I muttered.

She laughed and grabbed Amelias hand dragging her upstairs. I followed and enters Chloes bedroom despite her protests and sat on her bed

''Get out.'' I laughed at chloes stern voice.

''Hey! I'm being polite. Welcoming the guests.'' I said.

Amelia stared at me a frown on her face and I smiled at her. It was a genuine smile. The warmth spread inside me as we stared into eachother eyes and Chloe cleared her throat.

Damn Jace! There you go again with the girl stuff!

Get back to the player jace...

I winked at Amelia then and walked to my bedroom.

She's going to get a little suprise tonight.

I chuckles to myself. Be prepared Amelia swan.