ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 19

"We're now officially business partners. Right?"

"hmhm." Rebecca nod and slightly smiles.

Freen look around and slightly smirks. "Then, we need a base camp." She said makes rebecca's eyebrows furrowed hardly "What? Base camp? What is that?" Rebecca ask in weird, as freen slightly smiling.

"Yeah. Base camp. Its a place where we need to discuss strategy, sleep and rest after a war." Freen explained and look around her mansion once again before look onto rebecca.

"And.. Speaking of that. How about here?" Freen said makes rebecca gasped a little in shock and somehow rather than showing she's in shock, she slightly pouting her lips. And that's actions of her makes freen's eyes fall down to that small plump lips that looking kissable. Gosh.

Wake up freen! Wake up!

"This is your place" Rebecca said makes freen coming to her sense and quickly look away.

"Yes. Because of that, do you want to move in here?" Freen straight forward asking makes rebecca's eyes widened and her lips gapping a little in shock.

"you want... the two of us live here together?" Rebecca ask again, in disbelief.

"I will going back to the palace. So you can stay here. Come." Freen suddenly and excitedly stood up, as she grab for rebecca's wrist and with that, she drag her towards one of the space the placing at the corner of the mansion.

"This is a playing space. Look. There is a ps5, the arcade games, and also a massage chair. So, if you want to rest or playing around when bored, you can come here." Freen said and then she walk to the another space amd leading rebecca to the upstairs makes rebecca following her from behind.

"This is my room. unfortunately, i will not be here. so dont get in there just because you miss me." Freen said when they were in front of a white door at the upstairs and that's when rebecca groaned and wearing her disgusted face. "Euw? Who will miss you?" Rebecca said makes freen chuckled.

Then they walk to the other side from freen's room, and there's place another white door which freen slowly to open the door. "This is your room. i personally decorated it, putting each of my touch and taste. I hope you like it." Freen said, proudly shows to rebecca inside of them room as they stepping inside makes rebecca stares to every details there.

The sliding windows that placed perfectly beside her bed and freen really making sure the sunlights get inside the room, the soft pink-brown and white decorations that looking so elegant yet so aesthetic, and lastly, at the corner of the room, there is a place where rebecca could painting her thoughts, facing the window that showing the greens.

"This is too much, freen." Rebecca mutters as she glance to freen makes freen chuckled and shook her head. "Not too much. Because that's not even making my bank account dying." Freen answer and wink her eyes before she went inside and pointing her fingers to the wardrobe.

"That's clothes. Its yours."

Rebecca went to the wardrobe and chuckled. "What kind of clothes is this? Is it yours?"

"Why? You dont like it? If you dont like, just tell me. I will always can fire my secretary." Freen said blankly and that's making rebecca shook her head.

"No. I like it. Make sure to give him a bonus."

"So... when are you gonna move in?" Freen ask, stepping closer towards rebecca making rebecca look at her and facing each other deeply. In their eyes, it seems like they wanna hold each other that bad, and for sure, is anyone saw them like this, they might think this two will rip each other clothes any time!

"Are you sure you're okay with me living here?" Rebecca suddenly ask once again, and from what freen saw, rebecca's eyes was full with hesitation. And that's making freen slightly smiles and suddenly grab her hand, placing a bunch of key inside rebecca's hand.

"This is already your house and my house. I had the key and so do you. If we want to convince my parents that we're in love and want to get their approval, isn't this good enough to become our proof? Living together." Freen said while slightly raising her eyebrows as if she want to convince rebecca. And with that, rebecca smiling and stares to her deeply.

"So, dont lose in this fight. We will fight together. Remember." Freen said and smiles, as she shrugged her shoulder and walk away to exit the room, leaving rebecca alone.

"Remember! Dont miss me! Im going to the palace!!" Freen shouts from downstairs makes rebecca scoffed.

"Im not!!! Dummy!!!" She replied back with a chuckled.