ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30

As the days stretched into a week, Rebecca's presence in her own home grew increasingly sparse, until finally, she made the decision to fully move out into Freen's mansion. The decision to leave behind the familiar comforts of her own home and immerse herself in Freen's world was not made lightly, but it spoke volumes about the depth of her commitment to their relationship.Even though its a contract.

Meanwhile, in the Armstrong household, Mrs. Luny and Orn simmered with barely contained anger. Rebecca's departure seemed to fuel their resentment, their minds buzzing with thoughts of retribution and retaliation. Behind closed doors, they huddled together, their whispers filled with malicious intent as they plotted their next move.

Though their plans remained shrouded in secrecy, one thing was clear: Mrs. Luny and Orn were not content to let Rebecca slip away without a fight. As the days passed, the tension in the air grew thicker, each passing moment fraught with the anticipation of what lay ahead. And in the shadows, unseen and unheard, their schemes began to take shape, laying the groundwork for a confrontation that would shake the foundations of both families to their core.

Finally, the long awaited day of freen and rebecca's wedding finally happened.

Anticipation hung in the air like a palpable force, electrifying every moment with excitement and nerves. In the grandeur of the ceremony hall, adorned with cascading flowers and shimmering lights, the stage was set for a union that had been months in the making. The hall was so large, crowded and gorgeous making everyone stunned in adores.

As Rebecca slipped into her wedding gown, her heart fluttered with a mixture of joy and apprehension. Each delicate stitch seemed to hold the promise of a new beginning, a chance to leave behind the tumultuous past and embrace the future with open arms. Beside her, Freen stood tall and resolute, her gaze filled with unwavering determination.

In the front row, Mrs. Luny and Orn watched with thinly veiled disdain, their eyes cold and calculating as they observed the proceedings. Though they begrudgingly attended the ceremony, their presence served as a stark reminder of the challenges that lay ahead for the newlyweds.

But despite the shadow of their disapproval, nothing could dampen the spirits of Rebecca and Freen as they exchanged vows before their loved ones. With each heartfelt promise spoken, they forged a bond that transcended the obstacles and uncertainties that had plagued their journey thus far.

"I will love you, waited for you, and be with you for the rest of my life, Rebecca patricia Armstrong. During my sicks and downs, you're the first one that i will search, during my happiness, you're the first one that will be there. I will be your husband forever, rebecca." Freen spoke her vows as their eyes staring onto each other and somehow that's make rebecca's heart thumping out loud.

"In faith, honesty, and love, take you to be my wedded husband. I pledge to share with you God's plan for our lives together united in Christ. For better, for worse, in sickness and in health, in joys and in sorrows, until death do we part—I promise you all of this and more with God's help to strengthen and guide me as your supportive wife. I give you all that I have myself and my love. With this ring, I seal my vow of love to you." Rebecca spoke, making freen flashed her tint smiles as her eyes didn't stop staring into rebecca deeply.

"I pronounced you as husband and wife."

Slowly, they sealed their 'contract' with a kiss, the room erupted into cheers and applause, a chorus of celebration that echoed throughout the halls. And in that moment, amidst the sea of smiling faces and fluttering confetti, Rebecca and Freen knew that start from today, their commitment might be differents, but knowing that this is only a contract marriage, that's make rebecca keep couraging herself to not thinking about this too much.