ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

At the other side, Freen was having her meals at the Palace, accompanied by the king which is her father and also the grandmother. She was staying here last night and that's making her a little unwell as she started to play the foods with her spoon.

With a glance, the grandmother started to talk. "You dont have any appetite or what, Freen?" She ask makes freen stop her actions and raise her face up to look at them.

"Uh, no. Grandmother. I just——-"

"Of course she doesnt have any appetite. Her girlfriend is not here. Or should i say her soon to be wife?" A voices suddenly heard behind, and that's when freen's jaw tightened, while both of the grandmother and their father turn their head to see none other than Apo Nattawin, the oldest child in this family and also freen's brother.

"Long time no see, my little sibling." Apo said, holding freen's shoulder for a second before he take a sit beside freen making the grandmother slightly smiling.

"Is it true freen? You're not having appetite because there's no sight of your girlfriend?" The grandmother ask, only to joke around makes freen slightly smiling and turn to stares to grandmother sweetly. "No way, grandmother. Its wrong. I had the most beautiful woman in front of me right now." Freen said, purposely to joke around with her grandmother too makes the grandmother frown.

"How about you, apo? When are you gonna get married?" The grandmother suddenly ask make Apo scoffed and shook his head. "Who can accept a disable man like me, grandmother? Plus, i'd more prefer to handling Chankimha Group more than marriage." Apo said makes freen slightly scoffed.

Again. He's using his disable arm to make an excuse of everythings. And again, he still stuck on the past darkness.

With that, freen suddenly stood up and walk away from the dining table makes everyone look at her in weird while Apo just slightly smirking and scoffed.

When freen was about to get inside her room, the voices makes her feet stucks and rooted against the floor.

"Marrying making you happy huh?" Apo suddenly talk, his voices is full with sarcasm, and he walk towards freen, and that's making freen turn her body only to facing the brother that she hate the most.

"Yes. I guess? And please dont expect i will express my feeling anytime you're talking about what's past. Dont hit me in the nerve, Apo." Freen said, staring boringly towards him makes apo raise his eyebrows and scoffed when hearing and seeing freen is acting like a bastard.

"For sure, marriage might be a good thing. I kinda curious to see who's the girl that making freen sarocha change this much." Apo said sarcastically makes freen scoffed and smirk to him, staring deeply yet annoyingly, straight into his eyes. "Yeah, of course, you will see her at the wedding." Freen said and with that, she turned around and twist the door knob, slamming the door hardly, leaving apo at the outside making apo scoffed sarcastically.

Going back onto rebecca's side, rebecca was shocked when the first person she saw at the VVIPs Cafe room is, Orn Armstrong which is her own sister. And so do orn, she was so shock as she actually expected that Mrs Chankimha asking to meet her here, and only her! But look! Rebecca is here too?!

"Why? Take a sit. I supposedly asking the two of you to come and have a talk together with me." Mrs Chankimha said makes rebecca coldy and confidently sit and orn sitting beside her while Mrs Chankimha sitting in front of them.