ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 119

After for a while they are sleeping peacefully,

In the midst of a deep slumber, Freen felt the gentle but persistent shaking, pulling her back from the realm of dreams. Even in her half-conscious state, she recognized the familiar touch of Rebecca. Her voice, muffled and drowsy, called out to Freen in a soft murmur.

"Baby..." Rebecca's voice trailed off as she continued to shake Freen, her fingers playing delicately with Freen's features, tracing the contours of her nose and the curve of her cheek. Freen responded with a low hum, barely awake and still lost in the haze of sleep."hm"

With her eyes shut tight, Freen remained in a state of blissful unawareness, her body heavy with exhaustion from the day's events and the wine she had consumed. Despite Rebecca's efforts to rouse her, Freen remained stubbornly asleep, her mind drifting in the tranquility of slumber.

"Freen, wake up..." Rebecca's voice grew more insistent, a hint of urgency creeping into her tone as she shook Freen once more. Yet Freen remained unmoved, her breathing steady and deep as she remained cocooned in the embrace of sleep.

Freen stirred slightly at the persistent shaking, her mind still clouded by the remnants of sleep. "Mmm?" she murmured, her voice muffled as she shifted in her half-awake state.

Rebecca's gentle touch continued to rouse her from her slumber, her fingers tracing light patterns across Freen's face. Freen could feel the warmth of Rebecca's presence beside her, a comforting presence in the darkness of the room.

But despite Rebecca's efforts, Freen found herself drifting in and out of consciousness, her body weighed down by the exhaustion of the day. "Rebecca..." she muttered, her voice heavy with sleep as she struggled to open her eyes, while rebecca keep disturbing her sleep.

Rebecca's soft voice cut through the fog of Freen's mind, urging her to wakefulness. "baby please, wake up," she pleaded, her tone tinged with urgency as she continued to shake Freen gently.

Freen remained nestled in her sleep, her breathing steady and deep, oblivious to Rebecca's plea. Undeterred, Rebecca gently shook her again, a sense of urgency creeping into her voice.

"Baby!" she called out once more, a hint of frustration tingeing her tone. Freen stirred slightly, but her response was only a soft hum, indicating that she was still lost in the depths of her dreams. Rebecca's pout deepened, her heart sinking as she realized that Freen was not going to wake up easily

In the quiet of the night, with only the soft glow of the dim lights casting shadows on the walls, Freen was really hard to waking up, making rebecca pouting more and slightly want to sobs.

"F-freen..." This time, freen could hear rebecca's voices was cracked, and that's when she immediately gathering her energy, opening her eyes slowly and stares to rebecca with a hum. "Hm? What's wrong baby. What's wrong?" Freen ask, her voices turn really soft, as she caress rebecca's cheeks softly.

"Baby... I want to eat donuts, please," Rebecca whispered, her voice barely audible above the hush of the night and her lips pouting with her puppy eyes making freen's eyes widened, and she gasped out of shock.

"D-donuts...? Rebecca, hey, its 4AM in the morning, baby. Tomorrow okay?" Freen comforts her but only earn a cries from rebecca, making freen gasped and grab her into a tight hug.

"I want donuts," Rebecca insisted, her voice tinged with longing, as she sobbing and tightly grip around freen's body. Freen groaned in response, pulling Rebecca closer to her in an unconscious gesture of comfort. "There's no shop open during this time, baby." But before she could talk more, Rebecca persisted, shaking Freen gently once more.

"No, I want them right now, Freen. Please," she pleaded, her eyes pleading with Freen's in the dim light. Freen's eyes close for a second, as she then stares to rebecca lovingly yet tiredly. God, at the moment, she just grateful enough that rebecca is her wife, really. If not.. rebecca might not alive right now. keke.

"Fine. Okay, becca. I will find it for you, princess." Freen said defeatedly with a loud sigh, as she slowly loosened rebecca's arm around her body and sit up making rebecca cheers excitedly and sit up beside freen too "Thankyou baby! I love you!!!"

Rebecca hug freen tightly again, and no matter how exhausted, tired, sleepy or whatever freen is feeling right now, the only thing she know is she always satisfied and wanting to fulfill everything that rebecca wants. That is her happiness. When rebecca is happy, she's happy too.