ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 69

Bringing to the room, The heated kiss continue as freen slowly letting rebecca lay on the bed, as she hovering on top of her. She lift rebecca's shirt in a swift move, throwing it away and that's when she cannot denied what she was seeing. Rebecca was wearing her lace red bra, and her shorts was clinging against her skin making freen teasingly playing with the hem of her short.

"Freen..." Rebecca hummed when feeling the pleasure yet warmth from freen's finger that teasing her, while their lips keep moving and exploring each other in a passionate way. Sweat beads started to appear on freen's temples, as she is trying to be in composure, not really showing or being hard on rebecca. But she guess... in other some minutes later, she might not going to be patient anymore. she can't hold it.

Slowly, freen's kisses went down and wasting no time, trailing those kisses to rebecca's neck. She sucked every spot she can, and those sucked makes the most beautiful masterpiece she ever made. A purple-ish masterpieces.

Then slowly, rebecca's legs curled around her waist, as that time freen slowly parted her lips, and staring to rebecca deeply. Even though she'd done this before, both of them always felt nervous everytime they lay each other eyes and touches onto each other. Freen's stares to her, her hands slowly moving, tracing and rubbing each curves of rebecca's body as if she want to carved it inside her memories, not wanting to forget it.

Freen's actions makes rebecca gulped hardly, her throat felt dried and the hair all over her body seems to rose out of nervous. Slowly, freen slip her fingers, unclasp the hooked of rebecca's bra, and that's when rebecca flusteredly look away out of embarrassment.

Freen's breath getting heavier, her eyes stucks on rebecca's naked body before she lean downwards again, kissing and sucking rebecca's collarbone down to her breast. She even started to rub, grip and sucks those breast of her wife making rebecca moaned with pleasure. "Ahh freen.."

Freen's swirling her tongue around those hard nipples, suck and teasingly bite with longing. Rebecca couldn't help but to grip freen's head, taking a fistful of her hair and shove her down more deeply against her chest.

"Ahh m-moree.. Ba-baby suck it hard.. harder! Ahh.." Rebecca moaned loudly, and as her wish, freen did the same again and this time she suck and bite her a little bit harder making rebecca groaned in pain.

Freen then trailed her tongue and kisses along rebecca's abdomen, with her finger reaching her shorts as she letting her finger slide down that shirt and panties in one time. Rebecca gasped, yet freen enjoying her fully naked wife with her heavy breath and deep eyes.

Parting and holding rebecca's thighs with her hands, freen went down more as she could see how rebecca was terribly wet. God, rebecca is beautiful. "F-freen— w-what are you doing—-" Before she could asking more, freen shove her face against her pussy, slowly licking making rebecca jerk up and moaning out loud. "Fuck!"

Slowly, up and down along the slit. Multiple times, one, two, and three. "Fuck! B-babe. Freen. God." Rebecca gripping her hand, and that's only making freen smirking and thrusting her tongue inside rebecca's pussy. She was playing down there hard, as rebecca gripping the mattress hardly.

"Aaahhh f-freen... baby.. god, d-dont stop!" Rebecca moaned, eyes closed tightly, and lips parted out of pleasure. Freen started licking her pussy, not leaving a spot at all. She took the clit in between her teeth, and give a soft nibbles, then sucked it hard. She did the same thing to the clit making rebecca gasped and moaned again and again.