Chapter 9: The Sharingan 🍋

Itachi and Hana were going to have her practice using Shisui's eye today. He had to be sure she could properly utilize his abilities before he tasked her with using it on their enemies. They spent hours going over the basic techniques, but Hana was picking up on them exceptionally quick. 

"You're just as good as an Uchiha" Itachi commented. 

"Am I really?" Hanako asked. 

"Really" Itachi said. "Okay we really have to get you to try Shisui's jutsu though if this plan is going to work. To practice that, I want you to use it on me."

"That's so stressful" Hana said and Itachi laughed. 

"Maybe so, but it's necessary."

"I guess" Hana grumbled. "What should I command you to do with it?" she asked.

"Whatever you want" he said. "You'll just have to tell me if it works afterward because I won't be able to tell. Whatever you wish upon me, I will believe is my own will, if you are successful."

"Okay" Hana said. She couldn't believe he was entrusting her to perform such a powerful jutsu on him. It was daunting to say the least. She thought about what she could command him to do. She could only use the jutsu once a day, so she only had one shot to use it on him in this training session. She thought and thought until she finally came up with something. 

"Okay, I'm ready" she said. 

"Lay it on me" Itachi said calmly. 

"Kotoamatsukami" she said, looking in Itachi's general direction. She could feel her eye shifting as the jutsu was cast. 

Itachi was frozen in place as the jutsu hit him. She thought her command to him clearly in her head. Soon he returned to normal.

"Did you do it?" he asked. 

"Yes" she said. 

"Did it work?" he asked. 

"We'll have to find out" she said. "Follow me."

She walked inside the cottage, Itachi following close behind her. She was about to sit down on the couch when she saw Itachi standing in the kitchen. 

"Come here" he said. 

Hana walked over to him and he pulled her in to a passionate kiss. They made out hungrily and Itachi began feeling up her body. He pulled her towards the kitchen table and sat her on it. 

"Do you mind?" he asked. 

"Not at all."

He pulled her dress to expose her breasts and began sucking one aggressively. He let his lips roam around it and carefully placed hickies on her exposed skin. She could feel his bulge as he stood between her legs. 

"I want you" Itachi said, his eyes glowing red. 

"Okay, it worked" Hana said trying not to laugh.

"What? How?" Itachi asked. 

"The kotoamatsukami. I compelled you to want to fuck me on the kitchen table" Hana said laughing. 

"Only you would choose that" Itachi said rolling his eyes but Hana could tell he was amused. "Let's go to the bedroom because I still want to fuck you." 

Hana eagerly hoped off the table and joined him in the bedroom. 

"I'll get you back for this" Itachi whispered in her ear before putting a hand on her throat and choking her against the wall.

He began kissing her with much more passion with his hand wrapped around her neck. She could feel another heartbeat between her thighs as she responded needily to the kiss. The way this man turned her on. Itachi took his hand off her throat for a moment to remove his cloak and his shirt. He then returned to the same position and his tongue danced against hers. He released the choke for a moment to slap her with the same hand. She moaned as he did so loving the dominant side of him. This man was addictive.