(1) 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Dhaani

"Dhaani, it's too late, you should also go home, everyone is almost gone." Naina, my friend who is also a doctor tells me.

I smile softly, nod my head and say.

"You also go, I will just make a report and then leave."

She nods and then leaves my cabin, I sigh and lean on my chair, today was a very tiring day.

After completing the remaining work, I left the hospital at around eleven o'clock, driving my car slowly and with deep concentration, It is raining heavily and on the front window of my car splashing harshly. Except for the rain, there is a strange silence all around, the road is surrounded by darkness due to the big trees.

The sounds of small insects are echoing and the dogs are also barking and shouting strangely, but my focus is only on driving the car and my gaze are fixed on the road straight ahead.

Today, due to a lot of work in the hospital and continuous surgeries, my neck is hurting, the whole body including the head is in pain like hell.

Life is such a turning point on which we forget what life is, how to live it, how to walk on the path. We make ourselves so busy with work that we don't care about anything.

People say that if you take everything together and maintain balance then everything remains good, but has anyone realized that, Talks are also important because only if there are talks, relationships will not get sour otherwise relationships start disintegrating only when you know that they are not paying attention to you and will think that their love is decreasing.

Things will settle down but will the broken relationship be able to be united like before?

I stopped the car right in front of the big gate of my house and when the guard saw, he immediately opened the gate and bowed his head towards me in respect. I gave a small nod and then drive inside.

Another guard opened my car door and I got out and handed him the car keys, I looked at my mansion-like house and sighed.

What is the use of living in big houses when in the end you have to live alone and spend your life alone.

I entered the house, The whole house is full of darkness and in the silence I can clearly hear the chirping of my birds who are probably happy with my coming home or have been woken up by the sound of my anklets and footsteps.

I felt a strange prick and pain in my heart knowing that they would not come even today and now I would have to be alone again.

What can I ask, Lord, is there nothing in my life except loneliness and sorrow?

A tear automatically dropped on my cheek, which I wiped and tried to calm the pain in my heart, the more I tried, the more pain I felt in my throat.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned but at the same time I remained frozen in place and stood erect.