(16) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Riyaan

"The tortures should be so terrible that even the souls of those rapists tremble, I just want to see the fear in their eyes, understand."

I growled on the phone and after hearing his reply I hang up the call and sighed deeply, rubbed my forehead. When I saw my wife broken like a glass I can't tolerate it and did everything in my power to find the rapist in which I got success.

I did it because the way my wife said to me with eyes full of hate and Rage.

"I want you to give them punishment which they deserve."

I just wanted to burn the whole universe just for her, She is calm but I can feel the storms in her mind and heart is still there going on, I looked up at the sky and licked my lips.

The weather is not good, it's going to be rain.

"Sir."

I turned around to find Ishita, my secretary, I walked towards my desk and sat down, I spoke.

"What my shedule is?"

"You have two meetings right now after Five minutes and then after that, then--"

She flipped some pages and spoke again.

"You have black party to attend at evening."

I looked at her with frowned, I had told Ekansh that I will not able to attend the party then what the fuck is this.

"Anything else?"

"No si--"

"Out.."

She immediately went away sensing my changes of behaviour.

"Fuck.."

I called Ekansh who picks up the call after just two rings.

"I had told you already I will not attend that party why the fuck you--"

"He is about to come to attend the party."

I became silent.

"When and from whom did you get to know about it?"

"Today and From my man, and I am damn sure he will attend the party."

He says darkly and by this I felt he was getting furious.

I sighed softly and leaned my back against the chair, I spoke.

"You will come with me--"

"Fucking No--"

"YES."

I cut the call and slammed the phone on the table and rubbed my face.

Sudden knocked again made me grunts, I stood and took the coat from the chair, while wearing the coat I walked outside from the cabin.