(17) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩.🚫

Dhaani

With my crossed arms over my chest I stared at the three person who were looking down.

"How did all of this happened?"

I asked and I felt my voice was sharp like scissors.

When Rihaan called and told that Riyaan got shot I felt like my soul left my body, my world felt like turned completely dark and blank.

The fear of losing him, losing my husband like a sudden heart attack to me.

It was so fearful and dangerous.

I don't know how and when he became this much important and precious to me, but I don't want anything except him and his side.

God, he is my husband, my everything, I'm just nothing if he is not with me.

I have to do something to make him understand that life is not a game and fun, it is precious thing which given by the God, we have to keep it safe you want or not.

About happiness you will find happiness in small small things just you have to understand it and respect it.

Human incarnation is a very beautiful and fortunate thing and not everyone gets this thing, those who have been given by nature have respected and groomed them and those who do not have it are also living it, Whatever the situation is well or not.

"We were suddenly attacked by goons, almost everyone was killed by us but --"

"While trying to save me, he himself got shot."

Cutting Rihaan's words in between Ekansh spoke throwing dagger like angry gaze towards my husband who was sitting on the bed with his arm wrappeded by the bandage, and face's expression were blank.

Don't know but I am controlling my giggle by pressing my lip because right now he was looking so cute like a stubborn kid.

Oh God... Help me please.

I put my fingers as a small giggle left from my mouth making their head snapped towards my direction and I clear my throat before speaking.

"Ekansh, Rihaan, you guys should also checked by doctor or nurse because you also got some scratches on your hands and face."

They nodded their head in response and went outside from the private cabin.

I walked near the gate side and locked it then went towards the window to pulled the curtains close.

It's evening time and almost getting dark.

I have to inform mumma and papa that we both will come together after some hours, Also I have to do a surgery with junior doctors, I have to give them new techniques and information during the surgery.