(27) 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.🚫

Kajal

- At Night

- At Night.

- At Kajal's and Vikrant's Bedroom.

He was hurt but I don't know how many times I have felt the pain, he bled but I suffered, the wound was healing but a scar was forming in my heart, I touched the layers of walls and took deep breaths.

The weather is cold and it's raining lightly, the winds are slow and I feel like getting lost in these slow winds.

It is better to say nothing, I don't know why it feels good to remain silent, it gives a feeling of peace, But in reality there is no peace, instead there are such sounds all around that if you listen to them, you would just feel like imprisoning yourself in a room and go away from those sounds.

Heart beating fast, you will get peace in your chest only when you keep yourself calm, otherwise you don't know what will happen when--

"kajal"

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths; I felt a sense of relief after hearing my husband's soft voice.

Is it possible that he has such power that it can give me relief and peace?

If it happens then I want that relief and peace.

"Vikrant, Aapko kuch chahiye?" My voice was almost very low and whisper.

He came near and sat next to me, on the couch we are at balcony of bedroom, he is wearing a black t-shirt and lower, his hair is a little messy but looks good, he is very beautiful, but maybe I am not worthy of him.

His eyes are fixed on me but he is silent, what kind of silence is this which is becoming a bit difficult to understand.

"I noticed that whenever I came close to you
, you started getting nervous, I have felt a strange fear upon you when I have tried to touch you. can I know the reason for all this?"

I was afraid of the same thing, now I understand why someone remains silent for a long time, so that when he breaks the silence, you have nothing but silence.