(5) 𝐘𝐞𝐬.

Riyaan

Before she could fall, I immediately grabbed her waist firmly and stared at her beautiful angelic face, her lips are trembling silently and she was shivering, Even though it's not that cold.

Her small hands grabbing my shirt tightly in her fist, her brown eyes turned red due to crying, her voice is also very husky and muffled.

Is she sick or the reason is me.

"Why are you doing this, if you had just told me about your mother's condition I might have said yes, but you --"

"What have I done, Dhaani?"

She shuddered and tightened her fist on my shirt, she is hella scared right now because I con feel it by just looking at her brown eyes which easily showing how scared she is.

"Beta.."

I immediately made her stand properly and took some steps back to stand far away from her, her grandmother has came here, and I think it's time to leave.

"Dhaani, what happened to your eyes, dear?"

She asked softly putting her hand on her shoulder where her expression changed into fear, she easily gets sacred, gulping hard she says something which made grandmother nodded her head in response.

Suddenly she turned towards me and come near me before speaking.

"Your parents are waiting for you."

I nodded in response and before leaving I glanced at Dhaani for a while, feeling that I had been too harsh on her which I shouldn't have been.

I sat down on my previous place, put my elbow over my knees and intertwined my fingers with each other and look down,...

"Riyaan, bete baat ho gayi?"

My mother asked softly putting her hand on my shoulder as she sitting beside me, I sighed before nodded in response making her smile softly. I looked down and gulped down my saliva feeling tired.

My head is hurting.

"Dhaani come sit."

I looked towards her who was looking down while thinking something very deeply and I felt my heart beat increasing suddenly.

I don't have any hope.

My phone ring which makes everyone attention turned towards my side I simply took out my phone from my pant pocket and saying ' excuse me ' I leaves the place to attend the call.

"Speak." I says coldly standing near the glass window.

When I heard his words I tightly fist my palm and while closing my eyes I took a deep breath to calm my anger, again he escaped from our clutch.

I disconnected the call and sighed in disappointment, I have to go, and catch him otherwise he will tell everything we had planned.

This time I won't let him off that easily, I'll show him what happens when someone betrays me.