(21) 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

Riyaan

- At Forest Mansion

- At Forest Mansion.

.

.

The biggest foe of humans is their fear, fear is not of only one type but of many types, fear dominates us when we remember some things which are a bad and dark time for us.

We do not know where we are and why we are thinking like this, our heart and mind are not under our control, they are very fickle, they think anything, they go anywhere.

It is said that keeping the mind calm is the hardest work, why? Because peace of mind comes only when you stop thinking about things, but it is such that you don't stop thinking.

And the speed of thinking is the only reason for our fear, the things revolving in the mind start moving so much that our ability to think reduces, Because the mind gets tired while thinking, and just as tiredness starts troubling us, in the same way mind also becomes haze.

Fear is weakness and if we want to escape from fear, we have to be courageous.

"I think there is someone else besides Shekhar who is doing all of this, that day when I was checking the CCTV footage , I saw another man apart from Shekhar, But it's just that it was a shadow, so it's not clearly visible."

Rihaan says and gulped down the liquor.

"While checking, didn't you find anything that would be useful for us in identifying that person?"  Arjun asked looking at him.

"Yes, I have found." Rihaan replied.

"And What is that?" Ekansh asked.

"The scar of the dagger, black, quite deep." Rihaan says.

"Where on the body has a such mark?" Ekansh asked, drinking the wine.

"On the right wrist, and he always wear gloves to hide that mark." Rihaan replied.

"Will that be enough to find him?" Arjun asked, gulping the liquor.

"Every Friday night he goes to the club to have fun and for the dealing, if we go in the name of dealing then we can capture many things in our mind by being close to him, But there is a lot of danger in this, his men are deployed everywhere, there may be some difficulty."

Rihaan says with intensity.

"Tell me where there is no danger and difficulties, every moment, every time, every day there is only danger and difficulty, it is faced only by the one who is brave and wise."

I says staring at him.

"True And Yes Never Underestimate Your Foe."

Arjun says and looked at me.

"I never have think that the people in front were weak, but the reality is that people are number one assholes, retarded. They don't have brains, they think that they can win a lot, achieve things with strength, but the truth is,....."