(12) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬. 🚫

.
.
.
.

A Furious Riyaan entered inside the hospital making every people in the hospital bowed their head in respect, everyone become froze and silent in their place.

Riyaan directly went towards the freezer room and signal his man to open the door, they tried to open the door but it didn't work so Riyaan said darkly.

"break the fucking door."

And they did, broke the door, Riyaan Rihaan and Ekansh, went inside the room and found Dhaani lying on the floor while shivering very badly.

"Oh god." Rihaan gasped in shock.

Riyaan hold her body gently and tried to wake her up.

"Angel, open your eyes." Riyaan said very softly.

"I think she has been here for hours so her condition has become like this, Riyaan, take her out.."

Ekansh spoke, Riyaan gently picked her up in his arms and they all went outside, her whole body is feeling very cold and her saree was drenched.

The doctor without saying anything came towards them and helps them.

Doctor said to Riyaan to wait outside to which he agreed and wait outside.

Riyaan sat down on the bench and put his elbow over his knees and put his forehead on his palm, he is feeling very strange like fear or panic.

"Hey She will be fine don't worry."

Ekansh said gently and petted on his shoulder.

"I want that three boys information."

Riyaan says, and grinded his teeth in anger, Rihaan nodded while saying.

"Okay."

"Mr. Malhotra."

The doctor says and Riyaan stood up and walked near her.

"She is fine now, you can take her home she doesn't want to stay here."

Riyaan nodded in response and went inside the room where Dhaani is sitting on the bed with closed eyes.

He sat infront of her on the bed and grabbed her hand, she opened her eyes and looked at him who was blankly staring at her.

"Riyaan mujhe ghar le chalo, please."

She whispered softly and hugged him gently, he didn't say anything but hugged her tightly and rubbed her bare skin of back gently.

.......

Riyaan open the door by his leg and walked inside, her mouth touched on his neck making him took a deep breath feeling very strange and hot in his body, he lied her down on the bed and went to bring the fresh clothes for her.

Her eyes are half closed but still she was watching his every move, she gulped and shuddered when the gentle breeze touch her already wet skin.

He came back but this time his upper body is naked and he had his pant only, he comes near her and remove her saree from her shoulder very carefully, her body is shaking.

He was glancing at her time to time, he gulped down his saliva feeling very hot, the sight of his beautiful Wife's body is just great and hot.

Her body is shining because of the moon which coming from the balcony, and opened windows, he removed her saree and now she is just in her blouse and petticoat, her white skin is visible.

He sits down on the bed and gently hold her arms, he made her sit but she couldn't as her body fell on his, her face pressed on his shoulder, he took a deep breath and open her blouse hook without any hesitation.