(19) 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Dhaani

"Riyaan"  I called him.

He was busy with his laptop, a serious expression on his face. I enter his study room and stand right in front of the glass table.

He looked at me and his expression instantly changed to tenderness, I think there is something bothering him, but what could it be?

"Yes Angel?" he said softly.

"Can I know where mother's last hospital report is, I feel something is wrong, her illness is getting worse now and she is having trouble with breathing."

I said, his face changed it's colour like someone just threw water on his face.

The reports were normal, nothing problem on the report but. Then I decided to check her again, i found that her blood clots which was decreasing is now increasing.

That's why she's having problems with breathing.

It's not a good sign if this would happen again and again then I have to inform my team members and prepare for the surgery.

I was trying my best not to send my mother in the operation but the problem is that I have no choice but to treatment her like the way we shouldn't.

He suddenly grabbed my throat making me stunned by his sudden action, I grabbed his hand and tried to free myself but he didn't leave not say anything.

What happened to him suddenly?

"R Riyaan.."

"I trust you Dhaani so fucking much that it hurts to know that you are also giving up on things which you shouldn't."

He left me jerking off my throat, I coughed looking at him, his expression turned dark, eyes become more strong and powerful with those dark sky like darkness.

"What do you mean by that?"

I asked carefully not to make him more angry then he is right now.

"She is not my real mother, Dhaani, my mother passed away when I had just started walking in my footsteps, she is my father's second wife and younger sister of my real mother Puja, My father was not ready for the second marriage after my mother passed away but then he suddenly married Avni Maa, whole family was in shock but they accepted Avni Maa with all their heart, I was very young at that time and had no idea about what was going on in the world and around me. Avni Maa treated me just like her own child and gave me the love I was yearning for. But right now she in big problem."

"Which kind of problem?"  I asked softly.

"Before marriage, she used to teach children in school, during that time a young man named Shekhar started following her and harassing her, he started stalking her and this thing is still going on, He hasn't left mother yet and he loves her, he wants to make her his own."