(15) 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚.

Dhaani

I looked up at her and frowned gently, it's been three days and her I have noticed that her behaviour is changed a bit.
She was talkative but suddenly became silent, always smiling brightly but then what happened to her, why she became so silent.

As she was about to go I grabbed her hand softly and spoke.

"Naina, you okay right?"

I asked softly and stood up to go near her, Her head is down, she is avoiding, she isn't looking at me, I can't tolerate her silent behaviour, because I kind like her cheerful nature.

I like her cute smile, her talk, her voice, everything about her made me feel really good and my mood become better.

But since few days she has been very silent and quiet, not talking much like before, what is the matter, what is the problem, if there is then she can tell me.

"Hey, Naina, has something happened?"

I asked softly putting my hand on her arm and rubbed it tenderly, slowly, she shook her head gently and whispered.

"Nothing just missing my parents."

"Oh, It's ok, I am here, come."

I said softly and spread my arms for her, she looks at me for a while with silently red eyes and then slowly she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my chest.

I hugged her tightly and started caressing her soft hair, she was sobbing silently, but I felt something is wrong like don't know but there is something or someone which bothering her.

Whoever it is I won't leave them if they tried to do anything with my girl.

"Shh calm down." I soothingly said.

***

"It's okay, you will be better, just remember you have to take medicine after food, okay?"

I said and the baby girl giggled while nodding cutely, I giggled too and pinch her chubby cheek softly.

"Thank you doctor." Her mother said softly.

"Welcome." I said softly and stood up from my chair and sighed watching them leaving.

The girl wave her small hand and I wave back.

I went near the window and stood there, feeling the cold and soft breeze I closed my eyes and hugged myself just then I realised that today I haven't wear my waist chain.

I really like the waist chain, Mumma also used to wear it infact she still wear the waist chain but then when she went abroad with dad she stopped wearing it suddenly.

But I must say that she looks very pretty and beautiful and still looks same.

But don't know why she stopped wearing the jewelry.