(24) 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.🚫

Dhaani

I got out from the car and closed the door looking at My Home, I really missed my home.

"Welcome, Madam."

I nodded once in greeting manner as every guards bowed their head in respect, I smiled softly looking at them.

"Dhaani, you have come, my child."

As I stepped inside the mansion, Mumma approached me with a bright on her face, she was looking good, fresh and energetic as a healthy person.

I touched her feet but she hold my shoulder and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back.

"I missed you mumma." I whispered softly closing my eyes.

She tightened her hold around me and I heard her soft voice.

"I missed you too my child, I missed you so much."

We both pulled away and she kissed my forehead softly, I felt really warm and affectionate by her gentle touch.

"Baki sab kaha hai?" I asked softly looking around.

"They're busy, dear, in study room, come sit."

She replies calmly holding my hand as she pulled me gently towards the living area, We both settled on the couch and a maid comes with a tray in her hand.

"So tell me how was your Teej?" Mumma asked looking at me.

"It was good, Mom had invited some family members and we did everything together, everything was so nice, beautiful and unique."

I replied remembering the event, that was really good, I had never watched that kind of things in my life, But when I myself experience everything, it was amazing.

There were everyone with me except my own family, and husband, I get ready like a bride, Some elder woman and my grandmother give me a lot of blessings.

But there something unexpected thing happened with me, I never thought that something like that could happen with me.

....

- Two days ago

( the day of Teej )

- At Chauhan's Mansion.

My phone ring to which I ignored it because I was sleeping peacefully after doing exercises at the early morning, my mind was feeling so fresh and calm, that I don't feel like waking up soon when I have nothing to do.

It was like vacation for me.

Again the phone ring so I picked it thinking it could be from my husband, I put the phone near my ear and spoke.